Use Following Link to Recover Google Account with https //g.co/recover for Help!
If you have been locked out of your gmail account i.e. you are unable to log into your account, then, all you need to do is recover google account but even if you do not know which link to use to recover the google account, then, the link that can be used to recover google account with https //g.co/recover:
- Enter the link https //g.co/recover in the search bar of your search engine.
- Click on the account recovery Sign In link.
- Enter the email or phone on the account recovery page.
- Click on Next button.
- First option that is provided by the account recovery page is to enter any of the last password that has been used with the concerned Google account and then, click Next. Use this option if you remember any of the last password, then, click on Next.
- However, if you are unable to use any of the above option and needed any other option, then, you can click on Try Another Way.
- Another option that you can use to recover the password is to use phone number.
- Use the phone number option if you have access to the phone number.
- You are required to enter phone number on the account recovery page.
- A text message is sent on your phone number.
- Enter the text code on the account recovery page.
- Another process that you can use to recover the account is you need to enter month and year on the account recovery page.
- If you exactly remember the date and month, then, use this procedure otherwise skip this procedure by clicking on Try Another Way.
- Use the option of recovery through alternate email address. Enter the email address on the account recovery page.
- A mail with link to recover the account is sent on your alternate email address.
Use any of the above option to recover the account.
How to Recover Google Account by https //g.co/recover?
Have you forgotten your password? Hence you need to perform account recovery in such a case as Google experts always advised the same as account recovery helps the users to reset a new password for their account. Google users get a few alternatives to implement account recovery, among which recovery via registered number is the easiest. You have to follow the enlisted steps to recover Google Account by https //g.co/recover page:
- Open Google account recovery web page on your browser.
- Once page is loaded enter your Google ID in the given space.
- Next enter your last password or tap Try Another Way to skip.
- On next page permit Google to send a code in your phone.
- Tap to receive that code from Google through message or call.
- Then type that code in the given field on recovery page.
- Tap enter to submit the code and let Google verify it.
- When verification is done password reset page will open.
- Type a new password on this page two times to verify.
- At last tap save button to store this password for later usage.
Thus, you can follow this approach to reset a new password for your account in place of the forgotten ones by visiting https //g.co/recover page. However, you can also get help from the customer care executive of Google to receive support regarding account recovery.
Google Account Recovery with https //g.co/recover Without Using the Phone Number and Email Address
Google users who forget their account login details can visit Google account recovery page for help and reset their account login details there to regain access. On Google account recovery page you can reset your account password with the help of any one account recovery option from the available choices. You can get account recovery code in your registered email or mobile number and reset new password very easily. But if you are unable to get verification code from Google in any of them, then you can go for account recovery by answering your security question. Google account recovery steps with https-g-co-recover without using phone number or recovery email to get code are given below:
- Firstly type account recovery page link in your browser and tap enter to visit the page
- After that type your Google ID in the given box on account recovery page and tap next
- Then type any last password associated with same Google account or skip to provide old password by clicking Try Another Way
- Next page will open where Google will give the choice to receive password reset code in registered number via Call or SMS
- Skip this step by tapping I don’t have my phone and new recovery choice will be given by Google that is get recovery code in alternate email
- Again you have to skip the step by clicking Try Another Way and you will get the final account recovery choice from Google that is answer your security question
- Enter correct answer of your security question and Google will take few seconds to verify account and transfer you towards password reset page
- Type a new Google password twice for the purpose to verify your new password and then save it for later use
Google account recovery with https-g-co-recover for help can be done easily by Google users with the help of account recovery process steps given above. You can also contact Google customer service team for any kind of support you need regarding account recovery procedure.
https //g.co/recover Password Reset Google Account
Recover Your Google Account Password In A Trouble-Free Manner
Facing trouble while accessing your Google account? Do not get panic. Resetting Google account password is not a hassled task as with the easy mechanism of Google account recovery, one can regain access effortlessly.
If you want to reset your Google account password then go through the following procedure.
What are the steps to recover Google account:
- Open the Gmail Sign in page and feed your registered email address.
- Press the Continue button and then pick the option of Forgot Password.
- Now, select the option to Recover your account using the phone number.
- Thereafter, enter your recovery phone number to get the recovery key.
- After getting the key, enter it in the given field.
- Further, you will get access to set a new password for the Google account.
- Create a strong and easy to remember the password for your Google account.
- Click on the done button to save the Password.
Now, try accessing your Google account using the new password.
If you are facing trouble in the Google account recovery process then you can take assistance from Google https //g.co/recover password reset. Therefore, with the easy procedure of Google account recovery, you can access your account.
https //g.co/recover Password Reset
A Quick Guide On How To Reset Password For Your Google Account
Google accounts are the most widely preferred email account for both professional and personal usage. These accounts come with various unquestionable and impressive features that are most popular among other famous email clients all around the world.
But sometimes Google account holders also face issues with their accounts such as inability to access them or losing their password lost. Hence, it becomes important to reset the password as soon as possible. If you are also a Google account user and have lost its password then here’s what you can do fix this.
Important Steps To Reset Google Password
- Open-up the account recovery page of Google in your web browser
- Next, enter the username or email address of your Google account in the given fields and then click on the continue button
- Now, you’ll need to select a recovery method form the mentioned ones such as email address or phone number to get the account recovery code
- Get the 6-digit code and enter it into the recovery page
- Next, you’ll be taken to the Google password rest page where you’ll need to enter a new password for two times
- Next, simply save the changes and then sign into your account by using the updated password
Hence, you have successfully fixed error via using the https //g.co/recover password reset link and the aforementioned steps.