Fix Issues if Your Gmail Not Working
Maximum users have now turned to Gmail because of its simple user interface, interesting features and much more. Developed and managed by Google, this is also another product which is used for many purposes apart from sending or receiving the email. Gmail is the king of all emails as it is preferred by maximum users from all across the world.
And as the technology is updated hence, users can see Gmail also with an updated version and therefore can use it even on Android and iPhones. But in case if you are facing issues with the Gmail regularly and you are confused about what to do in such case then you shall read the article further.
Experiencing Issues with Gmail? Here are the Reasons!
There might be many reasons which can cause Gmail not working issue. And not knowing about the reason then it will not be possible to solve it. So, learn the reasons causing the issue and then find the resolutions further.
- Poor internet connection
- Accumulation of Cookies, caches and thumbnails.
- Improper login credentials.
- Gmail inbox and outbox capacity is full
And there can be many other reasons which lead to such problem of Gmail to not work properly. But the resolutions to get rid of Gmail not working are mentioned below.
Also, Find the Troubleshooting Ways to Fix the Gmail Issue!
- To start with, check the internet connection properly. And for that, you need to check your wifi first and then the Internet connection. If anything is at fault then contact your service provider to sort the issue.
- From the settings of Gmail, clear all the cookies, caches and thumbnails.
- Check login details properly. If you are unable to log into the account then you may follow the recovery steps.
- Another way to get the issue fixed is by deleting all the unwanted emails from both inbox and outbox.
Hence, with the help of the above information, we hope that you get the resolution to your issue. And if need any help then feel free to contact customer service of Gmail for free.