How To Install Brother Printer
Brother Printer is designed, developed and marketed by the Brother Industries, headquartered in Nagoya, Japan. Brother Printer supports most of the platform, such as Windows, iOS and much more. Now can connect the printer to your computer through WiFi Network. For any additional information, you may dial on Brother Printer Contact Number, the number is available 24/7, so you can get their support anytime.
If you are new to the Brother Printer, then follow these guidelines to Install the same.
Using Mac OS:-
Basically, the set up depends on how you are connecting the Brother Printer with your Mac, if using USB Cable, then connect the one end of the cable with your Mac and the other end with the printer, but before that provide the power supply to the brother printer and turn it ON.
If connected to the wired network, then connect the printer with the internet router or hub
- After selecting the mode of connection, click on Apple Menu and select the ‘System Preferences’.
- From the ‘System Preferences’ scroll down and select “Print & Fax”.
- “Print & Fax” page will appear and then click on ‘+ button’ from the down right end side of the page.
- Now click on “Default” and a list will appear and from that select the Brother Printer from the same and then click on “Add” button.
- The further additional setting, depends upon the models of the Brother Printer, if you have ‘Air Print Model’ then you can’t access the full feature, so choose CUPS model, and during installation of the same driver, CUPS will appear on the list of the Brother Printer, just click ‘Add’. For ‘Post Script’ driver, ‘BR’ Script will appear and then click on ‘Add’.
- Hence this process will connect the Brother Printer with Mac. Now close the “System Preferences” and start printing.
Using Window without Printer CD:-
Usually, Brother Printer, provide the CD with the Printer and after installing the drivers on your computer, you can go for the print. But if you lost your CD, then don’t worry. Even without CD, you can set up the drivers on your computer. Generally, the computer automatically downloads the drivers when the device is connected, if not then you can go for manual downloading.
- First of all, connect the Computer and the Brother Printer using USB cable, turn ON the printer and on your screen, you will see a pop-up about the installation of new hardware, if not then open the browser the Official website of the Brother International.
- At the top of the page of the Brother International, click on the “Support Link” and then click on the “Software Download” and from there select your Printer Model and download the drivers as per your Computer requirements.
How to Reset the Brother Printer?
Reset feature is also a very easy process.
- From the printer control panel, press and hold the ‘Go’ button before that keep the power switch in On mode. When the printer’s toner, drum, and the paper indicator light is activated, release the ‘Go’ button. Now, wait for some time till the light turn off.
- Then press the ‘Go’ button around 5-6 times until the light is activated.
- Finally, your printer is reset.
For any technical issue, please dial on Brother Printer Tech Support Number. Here you will get the complete assistance from the experts.