Use Following Link to Recover Google Account with https //g.co/recover for Help!
If you have been locked out of your gmail account i.e. you are unable to log into your account, then, all you need to do is recover google account but even if you do not know which link to use to recover the google account, then, the link that can be used to recover google account with https //g.co/recover:
- Enter the link https //g.co/recover in the search bar of your search engine.
- Click on the account recovery Sign In link.
- Enter the email or phone on the account recovery page.
- Click on Next button.
- First option that is provided by the account recovery page is to enter any of the last password that has been used with the concerned Google account and then, click Next. Use this option if you remember any of the last password, then, click on Next.
- However, if you are unable to use any of the above option and needed any other option, then, you can click on Try Another Way.
- Another option that you can use to recover the password is to use phone number.
- Use the phone number option if you have access to the phone number.
- You are required to enter phone number on the account recovery page.
- A text message is sent on your phone number.
- Enter the text code on the account recovery page.
- Another process that you can use to recover the account is you need to enter month and year on the account recovery page.
- If you exactly remember the date and month, then, use this procedure otherwise skip this procedure by clicking on Try Another Way.
- Use the option of recovery through alternate email address. Enter the email address on the account recovery page.
- A mail with link to recover the account is sent on your alternate email address.
Use any of the above option to recover the account.