How can You Recover the Outlook Account?
Outlook is one of the prominent applications of the Microsoft which is used for exchanging mails. Hence if you want to use outlook then you can make your account, set a password to secure it and start using it for exchanging emails. Unfortunately people sometimes often end up forgetting their passwords and hence are not able to access the mail. But if you know about the methods of the Outlook account recovery then you can easily recover your lost password. Kindly follow the below given steps for recovering your lost password.
Steps to change the lost password of Outlook
- Begin with logging in the account and tapping on recovery page of the Outlook.
- Once done, enter the phone number, username of email or Skype and tap on next.
- Now depending upon the medium you chose, you will get a verification code on text or a mail.
- In case you don’t receive the security code, try any other alternative medium.
- Moving next, as you receive the verification code, enter in the security box and press enter.
- You can now set a new password and re-enter to confirm it and you will be done.
And that’s how you can recover your lost password. If in case you need any other information then try contacting customer support team.
How to Recover Outlook Account with Two Step Verification?
Get a Complete Guide to Recover Outlook Account with Two Step Verification
Two-step verification gives you another layer to your Outlook account security so that your data stored on your Outlook account can’t be used by anyone else. You always get a security code while signing in to your account on your phone that ensures you’re using the account. Besides, if you have forgotten the password, you can access your Outlook account password using two-step verification. In addition, if you want to know the Outlook account recovery process, you can go through the mentioned procedure.
Follow the Steps to Recover Outlook Account
- First and foremost, you are required to open the outlook.com page on your browser.
- Then you have to fill in the username and click the Next button.
- Since you want to recover the password, you need to click Forgot Password? option under the password field.
- In this way, you will see the option to recover your Outlook account password, you need to choose the recovery option.
- Next, you can select another Outlook account recovery option by choosing the 2-factor verification option.
- Further, you will be asked to choose an option either the phone number or email address associated with your account to receive the security code.
- You need to check for the security code as per the option you have selected to get the code, enter that code in the provided field on the screen, and click Next.
- Once the security code is verified, you will see the option to create and confirm the password.
- As soon as, you complete the password reset process using two-step verification, you need to click OK to finish the process.
This is how you will be able to recover Outlook account with two step verification. And while doing so, you won’t see any kind of problem. On the off chance, you see any difficulty during the process, you can get assistance from the customer service team.
How Would You Restore a Removed Outlook Account?
Have you removed your Outlook account on your PC? Now, you are willing to restore your Outlook account but don’t know the procedure. Also, wondering how to restore a removed Outlook account? Well, this post will help you thoroughly as here you would get a step by step manual to restore your account. So, go through the instructions mentioned below and recover your Outlook account without any problem. Or else, you can get assistance to restore your account from the Outlook customer service.
Steps to Restore a Removed Outlook Account
- First and foremost, you need to open the Microsoft Outlook application on your system.
- Then, at the top of the Windows, you will require to open the File option and select the Import and Export option.
- Further, you need to choose the ‘Import from another program or file’ option and click the Next button.
- In addition, you will see the ‘Personal Folder File (.pst)’ in the list of file types, choose that option and click Next.
- After that, you should click the Browse option and go to the location of the Outlook backup data.
- You need to find the previous version of Outlook PST file and click the Open option.
- Thereafter, you will be required to click Next and Finish in order to restore your Outlook account.
With the completion of the given instructions, you would be able to do the Outlook account recovery process without any problem. Moreover, just in case, you see any issue with the process, you can get help from the Outlook customer service at any time.
How to Recover Outlook Account without Phone Number?
An effective way to recover outlook account without phone number
Intruders or attackers are competent enough to foray into the account information with the help of phishing tricks. Many more have reported that recovery of the Outlook account becomes more sophisticated and complex which hinders their working performance. So don’t compromise your Outlook account, make use of the latest updated solution in a simple, safe and secure way. Here you will see simple steps or ways to recover Outlook account without Phone number
Stick with the steps to recover Outlook account without Phone number
- In the first step effort, go to the sign-in page of the outlook.
- You will see an option to “Can’t sign-in”.
- Tap “Next” after selecting the suitable option according to your problem.
- Here the problem is that you are unable to sign-in on the page.
- You will see a box asking you to give the phone number or the email address associated with the account for verification purposes.
- If you don’t have access to any of them, you can tap on the Next to move forward.
- Moving further, you will be asked to enter the Date of Birth and Marital status.
- Now you will get a verification link on your registered mail id.
- Once you complete the above process, you will receive a verification code to change the password.
- This is how you can recover the outlook account without a phone number.
Consider and adhere to all the above information to get back to the Outlook account information. It is recommended to you all to enhance the security features of the account to prevent any misuse of the account. If required you may call directly to the customer support team of the Outlook for Outlook account recovery.