How can I Recover My Outlook Account?
If you are looking for steps or information to recover Outlook account, then, you should read the post in order for Outlook account recovery.
- In the first place, you would require to go to account.live.com/acsr.
- Then you will require to fill in the Email address under the Email, phone or Skype name section.
- Further, you would have to fill in the email address on which Outlook officials can contact you for Outlook account recovery.
- After that, you would need to complete the characters appearing on the screen in order to prove that you are not a robot.
- And then you have to click on the Next option.
- Thereafter, you will be prompted to verify the email address and a security code will be sent to the email address. You will need to fill in the code in the provided space and click on the Verify option.
- Further, you would have to answer some questions about yourself and your account.
- At last, you will require to click on the Submit option as you complete the process.
In this way, by executing the aforementioned steps, you will be able to recover your Outlook account without much of a stretch. Moreover, if you get any issue while doing the process and need help, then, you can contact the Outlook account recovery number to get an instant help.
How to Recover Outlook Password without Phone Number?
Are you worried because you don’t have access to your recovery phone number for recovering the lost account password? Keep your worries away! Other ways are there that can help you in recovering your Outlook password without having the recovery phone number. Today you will learn a method that can help you in this situation. Here we will be demonstrating the steps of recovering your lost account password without the recovery phone number.
How do I Recover my Outlook Password with Outlook Password Recovery Tool?
- Download the OUTLOOK PASSWORD RECOVERY TOOL.
- Save it in your hard drive.
- Open the OUTLOOK PASSWORD RECOVERY TOOL and install it now.
- Now you are supposed to run the installed program.
- The PASSWORD & KEY FINDER will appear on your screen now.
- You need to click on it.
- A new window will appear with two options: PASSWORD FINDER and KEY FINDER.
- You are suggested to select the first option.
- Now you will be prompted to provide some crucial information related to your lost account.
- Hence, you need to verify your account.
- It will allow the recovery tool to recover the password.
Make a conversation with Outlook account recovery team.
Outlook support number is the key for you if you are intended to make a direct conversation with the helpline professionals. Outlook account recovery without phone number is easy with this number. Microsoft has recruited a help desk team to assist the Outlook users. It is driven by high professionalism, years of experience, and honest approaches. These professionals are promised to bestow timely and highly satisfactory services to the Outlook users.
How to Recover Outlook Password in Windows Phone?
Steps to recover Outlook account on Windows phone
Outlook is one of the first web mail services founded in 1996 by Microsoft. Outlook offers various services like contacts, tasks and calendaring services. Sometimes we forget our passwords and then arises login issues. If you have also forgotten your outlook account password and want to know how to do outlook account recovery on your windows phone, then you can follow the steps mentioned below.
- Open the web browser in your Windows phone and go to Outlook login page.
- Click on Forgot my password link.
- Now select I forgot my password option.
- Type your outlook email ID and enter the captcha in the code box.
- Click ‘Next’.
- Now choose the password recovery process through text.
- You will then receive a verification code.
- Enter that code into the box.
- Now click ‘Next’.
- You can now set a new password. Re-enter it to confirm.
- Then click on ‘Reset password’ option to finish the process.
If you have any query or you are unable to recover your Outlook account password in Windows phone through these above mentioned steps then you can contact Outlook password recovery number or their customer care center. They will provide you with proper assistance.
How To Recover Outlook Account Without Security Question?
Did you forget the security questions and password for your Outlook account? Well, you are not the only one. Many Outlook users are familiar with such situation and that also on a regular basis. But worry not as this article will show you all the necessary steps to take to recover your Outlook account. So, stay tuned to this article for getting what you need.
Steps To Recover Outlook Account Without Security Question
Follow the steps mentioned below for your Outlook account recovery.
- Navigate to the official Outlook sign page and enter your outlook username.
- Click on the “I forgot my password” option and again enter your username (if asked).
- Click on the next option and you’ll see couple of recovery options for your account.
- Select your phone number or the email address that is linked with your Outlook account.
- If you have chosen the recovery phone number then click on the “Send Code’ option to get the verification code.
- Enter the code in the field and then you will have to reset the password and then re-enter it for confirmation.
- Finish the recovery process by clicking the continue option and the sign into your Outlook account once again for reassurance.
If you are unable to recover your Outlook account by following the steps mentioned below then you can call on the Outlook Account recovery number for getting the appropriate assistance on recovery process. The number is available for 24*7 and the certified professional will surely help your in recovering your account.
How to Recover Outlook Account without Email?
Want to recover Outlook account without an email? Here are the details
Outlook is a widely used professional email account by which a user can access contacts, calendars, webmail and other applications. Outlook account is accessed with a username and password.
If a user is trying to access the Outlook account but unable to do so, it might be due to lost or forgotten password. For this, user can either dial Outlook account recovery number or simply follow the recovery steps as mentioned below:
- Foremost step is to browse the Outlook account recovery page on the internet.
- Then, the user is asked to enter the email address of the Outlook account which is being recovered and Next button is clicked.
- After that, the user is required to choose one of the recovery methods in order to get the security code.
- If user has no access to the email, other recovery option can be chosen and Send code button is clicked.
- Once the code is received, it needs to be entered in the blank field for user verification.
- When the account verification is done, an option to create a new password will be given to the user.
- Further, the user can create a new password for the account and is confirmed by re-entering.
- The user can try signing-in to the account using this password and existing username.
For any help regarding the issues and queries, a user can directly contact the Outlook account recovery team.