Why You Should Install WhatsApp In Your Phone Today
Of all the messenger applications in the world, WhatsApp is the most used and preferred application among billions of users worldwide. The application is highly user-friendly and advanced tool to interact over the internet and send multimedia files including doc files easily. If you haven’t started using this revolutionary texting app in your Smartphone then it is time that you do it now. Moreover, read this article further to know more about WhatsApp and how to create an account on it.
An Overview On WhatsApp
So basically, WhatsApp is a freeware that lets you communicate with another WhatsApp user via texting. The application uses the internet connection to work and it also lets you share photos, videos, post status, doc files, location and live location with other users. The cost of using WhatsApp is zero and the app is also compatible with desktop devices. Some additional features also include group texting, message broadcasting, end-to-end encryption, etc. Moreover, WhatsApp Support services are also good to assist you with any issues that you may face while using the app.
Read further to know how support professionals can help you with the best solutions. But before have a look at the steps to download and install WhatsApp in your smart device.
Steps To Create A WhatsApp Account In Your Phone
- First navigate to the app store (Apple or Google) in your phone or you can also visit the WhatsApp official website
- Next look for the WhatsApp download link and then select it to download the file
- Now, let the download finish and then the installation process will begin
- Launch the app and then enter your country from the drop-down menu
- Next, enter your phone number and get the 6-digit verification code from WhatsApp
- Now, enter the code in the given field and then you can choose or enter your display name
- Hereafter, agree with the Terms and conditions and then your WhatsApp account will be created
Moreover, you can get in touch with the tech-support at WhatsApp by dialing on the WhatsApp support number to get any further assistance on the app installation. In addition, here’s how the tech support experts can help you with other WhatsApp issues.
Services Offered By The WhatsApp Tech-Support Experts
The following are the major services offered by the tech-support professionals at WhatsApp along with the best solutions.
- Assistance on WhatsApp download, installation and update issues
- Backups and restorations
- Assistance on WhatsApp business
- Connectivity issues
- Guidance on users privacy and security
- Issues while sending or receiving text messages
- 3D touch issues with WhatsApp
- WhatsApp outage issues
- Mute notifications and network issues
Now, you can get assistance on the aforementioned issues and things via tech experts effortlessly. All you need to do is to dial on the WhatsApp customer support number to get in touch with the professional.
How to Recover WhatsApp Account?
Can’t Recover Your WhatsApp Account? Well, Here’s What You Should Do
As the rise of social networking has been on quite a peak in the recent years, WhatsApp has becomes on the most used applications all around the world. The app has got billion of users and has gained quite popularity among individuals, companies, organizations and other professional bodies. WhatsApp is an advanced messaging application and has successfully overshadowed other popular messengers.
Now, if you have been a WhatsApp user too and have lost your account before then fret not as this article will guide you with some the best and effective that will help you to recover WhatsApp Account. Here’s how.
Top Methods To Recover An Account On WhatsApp
Recovering An Old Account
If you have lost your phone and due to which you have also list your WhatsApp access then here’s what you need to do.
- In your new phone, download and install the WhatsApp application and then open it
- Agree with the terms and conditions and then enter your country name on the next slide
- Now enter you’re the number to which your WhatsApp account is linked with
- Next, you’ll get an account verification code and that you’ll need to enter in the WhatsApp verification window
- Now you can enter your WhatsApp display name and then sync your phone contacts with the messenger application
Restore Backup Chats
- Launch the WhatsApp application and navigate to its settings
- Select the Chat option and then scroll to the Chat Backup
- Hit the option and then all the chats from your Google Drive or any other cloud service will be downloaded
However, if you are unable to do the WhatsApp account recovery then contact tech-support.
How to Recover a Deleted Whatsapp Account ?
Once the Whatsapp account is deleted, you might think it is lost forever. But it is not the case, you can recover the Whatsapp account easily. With the recovery of the Whatsapp account, you can continue the conversations but it is only possible if there is a backup for the deleted Whatsapp account.
Recover Whatsapp account
With Whatsapp account recovery, you can restore all the lost data and chats. The account can be restored if it got deleted in the past 30 days or less than that. Follow the steps mentioned below to complete account recovery of Whatsapp:
- To recover the Whatsapp account, install it from the play store.
- Once installed, open the app.
- Enter the mobile number and other details.
- You will be asked if you want to restore the previous backup of the Whatsapp messages.
- To restore the backup messages, tap the Restore button and it will download the backup from Whatsapp servers.
- For larger backups, you need to be patient.
- After the downloading completes, all the data will be restored to the Whatsapp account.
- You will get all the contacts, groups, messages, etc. restored in the device.
If a user is still not able to Recover Whatsapp account, contact the support team of Whatsapp. The executives will provide assistance for all the queries related to Whatsapp. The support services are available round the clock and you can seek help at any time. The support team can be contacted through the Settings option in Whatsapp and the contact details are also provided there in the app.