Why You Should Install WhatsApp In Your Phone Today
Of all the messenger applications in the world, WhatsApp is the most used and preferred application among billions of users worldwide. The application is highly user-friendly and advanced tool to interact over the internet and send multimedia files including doc files easily. If you haven’t started using this revolutionary texting app in your Smartphone then it is time that you do it now. Moreover, read this article further to know more about WhatsApp and how to create an account on it.
An Overview On WhatsApp
So basically, WhatsApp is a freeware that lets you communicate with another WhatsApp user via texting. The application uses the internet connection to work and it also lets you share photos, videos, post status, doc files, location and live location with other users. The cost of using WhatsApp is zero and the app is also compatible with desktop devices. Some additional features also include group texting, message broadcasting, end-to-end encryption, etc. Moreover, WhatsApp Support services are also good to assist you with any issues that you may face while using the app.
Read further to know how support professionals can help you with the best solutions. But before have a look at the steps to download and install WhatsApp in your smart device.
Steps To Create A WhatsApp Account In Your Phone
- First navigate to the app store (Apple or Google) in your phone or you can also visit the WhatsApp official website
- Next look for the WhatsApp download link and then select it to download the file
- Now, let the download finish and then the installation process will begin
- Launch the app and then enter your country from the drop-down menu
- Next, enter your phone number and get the 6-digit verification code from WhatsApp
- Now, enter the code in the given field and then you can choose or enter your display name
- Hereafter, agree with the Terms and conditions and then your WhatsApp account will be created
Moreover, you can get in touch with the tech-support at WhatsApp by dialing on the WhatsApp support number to get any further assistance on the app installation. In addition, here’s how the tech support experts can help you with other WhatsApp issues.
Services Offered By The WhatsApp Tech-Support Experts
The following are the major services offered by the tech-support professionals at WhatsApp along with the best solutions.
- Assistance on WhatsApp download, installation and update issues
- Backups and restorations
- Assistance on WhatsApp business
- Connectivity issues
- Guidance on users privacy and security
- Issues while sending or receiving text messages
- 3D touch issues with WhatsApp
- WhatsApp outage issues
- Mute notifications and network issues
Now, you can get assistance on the aforementioned issues and things via tech experts effortlessly. All you need to do is to dial on the WhatsApp customer support number to get in touch with the professional.
How to Recover WhatsApp Account?
Can’t Recover Your WhatsApp Account? Well, Here’s What You Should Do
As the rise of social networking has been on quite a peak in the recent years, WhatsApp has becomes on the most used applications all around the world. The app has got billion of users and has gained quite popularity among individuals, companies, organizations and other professional bodies. WhatsApp is an advanced messaging application and has successfully overshadowed other popular messengers.
Now, if you have been a WhatsApp user too and have lost your account before then fret not as this article will guide you with some the best and effective that will help you to recover WhatsApp Account. Here’s how.
Top Methods To Recover An Account On WhatsApp
Recovering An Old Account
If you have lost your phone and due to which you have also list your WhatsApp access then here’s what you need to do.
- In your new phone, download and install the WhatsApp application and then open it
- Agree with the terms and conditions and then enter your country name on the next slide
- Now enter you’re the number to which your WhatsApp account is linked with
- Next, you’ll get an account verification code and that you’ll need to enter in the WhatsApp verification window
- Now you can enter your WhatsApp display name and then sync your phone contacts with the messenger application
Restore Backup Chats
- Launch the WhatsApp application and navigate to its settings
- Select the Chat option and then scroll to the Chat Backup
- Hit the option and then all the chats from your Google Drive or any other cloud service will be downloaded
However, if you are unable to do the WhatsApp account recovery then contact tech-support.
How Can I Recover my WhatsApp Account without SIM?
Have you lost your phone and hence the SIM? If yes then you must have an activated WhatsApp account? Then you shall not panic because as soon as you lock your SIM the user will not be able to reactivate your account. But if you want to recover the Whatsapp account without sim then there is one solution. And to know how to recover my Whatsapp account without SIM then you can refer to the information further.
Steps to Recover Whatsapp Account without SIM!
- First, you need to download the Whatsapp application on any other Android device or computer.
- If you have already installed then you can open the application. You will be asked to enter the phone number that is associated with the account.
- And as you have lost the SIM then you can enter your landline number and tap “Next”.
- Now Whatsapp will be asked to send a verification code to the number via SMS or call. You can choose the “Call Me” option.
- When you get the ring, check the verification code dictated to you and enter the same in the Whatsapp page and tap “Next”.
- Your code will be verified and you can use Whatsapp with SIM.
So, with the help of the above steps, you get back Whatsapp account recovery and its data. With this, you also should make sure that even if you do not have a SIM but the number from which your account is created should be active. For any further help, contact Whatsapp messenger customer support. This customer support is 24*7 active to help users like you.
How to Recover a Deleted Whatsapp Account ?
Once the Whatsapp account is deleted, you might think it is lost forever. But it is not the case, you can recover the Whatsapp account easily. With the recovery of the Whatsapp account, you can continue the conversations but it is only possible if there is a backup for the deleted Whatsapp account.
Recover Whatsapp account
With Whatsapp account recovery, you can restore all the lost data and chats. The account can be restored if it got deleted in the past 30 days or less than that. Follow the steps mentioned below to complete account recovery of Whatsapp:
- To recover the Whatsapp account, install it from the play store.
- Once installed, open the app.
- Enter the mobile number and other details.
- You will be asked if you want to restore the previous backup of the Whatsapp messages.
- To restore the backup messages, tap the Restore button and it will download the backup from Whatsapp servers.
- For larger backups, you need to be patient.
- After the downloading completes, all the data will be restored to the Whatsapp account.
- You will get all the contacts, groups, messages, etc. restored in the device.
If a user is still not able to Recover Whatsapp account, contact the support team of Whatsapp. The executives will provide assistance for all the queries related to Whatsapp. The support services are available round the clock and you can seek help at any time. The support team can be contacted through the Settings option in Whatsapp and the contact details are also provided there in the app.
How Do I Reactivate a Suspended Whatsapp Account?
Has your Whatsapp account got suspended and you are not able to use it again? If yes, then you are not alone as thousands of users confront this issue all over the world. Whatsapp suspends your account when you perform any kind of unwanted activity or you violate the rules and restrictions prescribed by the Whatsapp. There could my many other possible causes when a Whatsapp account got suspended and then users find the Whatsapp account recovery ways to recover their account which is possible to do in simple steps.
Steps to recover suspended Whatsapp account:
- First of all, make sure that you are using the supported and official version of Whatsapp in your device. Using an unsupported version may also lead to the banned issue.
- Open your Whatsapp in your preferred device and then go to the Settings.
- Tap on More Options and then select Help.
- Now tap on App Info and then check your app version.
- Open Whatsapp and then tap on the Support icon.
- Type your problem into the given box and then tap on Next.
- Select This does not answer my question and then you will get an email within 24 hours on your problem.
You can simply recover suspended Whatsapp account after following the above-given instructions and get access to your account back.
In case you are still not capable of recovering your account, then contact the support team of Whatsapp and gain the effective solutions.
How to Recover Whatsapp Account without Mobile Number?
Process of recovering the WhatsApp account without Phone number:
Today, one of the best platforms to contact your loved ones is WhatsApp. This is used all over the world and it has left everything else behind. To get access to WhatsApp, one of the basic requirements is to install the app in the device. A phone number should be registered to use this account. if the phone number of the user is not linked, then the users will not be able to use the WhatsApp.
Recover your WhatsApp without the Use of Phone number:
WhatsApp can be accessed on various devices like iPhone, Android, computer, etc. if the users do not have a mobile number with them and still want to recover the WhatsApp account without a phone number, then they can do this by the use of third party app. They can also follow the steps that we are mentioning below:
The users can also try to use the landline number to verify the account if you do not have the phone number or SIM card.
- Open the WhatsApp messenger on your phone, tablet, etc.
- Enter the landline number in the field.
- You have to wait for the failure of SMS verification. After 5 minutes, you will be provided with the option of calling.
- You will receive a call on your landline number as well verification code will also be provided.
- You have to now enter your code of six-digit in the given field that you received via automated call.
- You will now be able to access your WhatsApp account after the code is verified.
This is the process to recover the WhatsApp account without the use of the mobile number. If you still have any queries, then you should contact the technical support team. The executives will be provided with complete assistance for all your queries and issues.