Is your Video Player not Working? Get Simple Tips to Fix
Video Players is a kind of media player in order to playback digital video data from media such as optical discs as well as accurate formats such as MPEG, AVI, Real Video, and QuickTime. There are various video players support simple playback of digital audio and 3D playback of a 2D video that helps to stream the videos. You can also play videos online using Google Chrome that is considered the best web browser to search out the videos, images, songs, any website, and much more.
When you see any error message during starting a video player, you need to check out the various common reasons so that you could get the issue fixed instantly. Learn the cause of the error.
- You need to check internet service is on or not on your laptop.
- There might be a problem with VLC if you are starting a video on VLV Media Player.
- You need to reset the internet browser when the video player is not working on Google Chrome and clear the browser.
- Check you are using video player on update Google Chrome internet browser or not.
- Get solution:
- First of all, you need to open your Google Chrome and then go to the video player to start.
- You need to go to the setting if the video player is not working fine and then clear the cookies and cache file simply.
- You need to reset the Google Chrome settings and open your video play to work fine finally.
If still Video player not working on your laptop using Google Chrome browser, you need to try some of the best options that would help you to get the issue fixed in no time.
Video Player not Working on MAC
How to Fix the Problem of Video Player not Working on Mac?
Are you feeling annoyed?? Because you unable to play videos on Mac, it can be a handful of situations. Sometimes the issues like cache, video streaming becomes more and more stressful for the users. So here you will find some important steps that you need to follow to fix the problem of video player not working.
1. Advised to Enable Java in The Browser
- At the beginning of the process, go to the website of safari.
- Go to the preferences in the menu bar.
- Go to the Security tab.
2. Check the boxes of your extension
If your browser extension is misbehaving or blocking the videos in your player.
- In the first step, go to the preferences.
- Go to the extension tab.
- Disable extension.
- Advised to restart safari.
3. Reinstall Adobe flash player
In the first step effort, uninstall the existing flash player by moving to the application.
- Get Into the flash player.
- Now you have to run the uninstaller.
- Now download the latest version of Adobe flash player.
4. Clear browser cache
- You are advised to clear the cache of the browser since the browser is full of cache files.
- At the beginning of the process, go to safari.
- Go to advanced.
- Check the develop menu in the menu bar.
- Tap on the develop menu and pick empty caches.
- In the last, restart safari.
Consider and adhere to the above information to resolve this issue, it is advised if you are not satisfied with the above details. You can contact directly to the customer support team of Mac for video player not working on mac.
Video Player not Working in Windows 10
Methods engaged in solving the problem of video player not working in windows 10:
Have you ever been excited to watch a video when you are home after work
Well, playing videos and facing the issues have been a common error and there can be many reasons behind that. Well, we can understand the concern and, therefore, we are here to help you rectify the problem. If the video that you are playing is freezing in between, stops or showing the black and white screen, then you can try some troubleshooting steps that can provide you with the solution to your problem.
video player not working in windows 10 is the common problem faced by the users. We have come across many who rush to the technical person to get the issue eradicated. Well, you can try some of the methods before going to the technical person.
- Try using another media player:
If you have encountered the playback error, then you can try operating another media player. This should be the first step that can and should be taken by you. Maybe the video player is creating the problem and not the video. You can move to the next step if the problem is still there.
Check and update the display drivers of the system:
Missing the codec should be another reason for this issue. To get the resolution of this issue, you can take the following steps:
- The first step to do this is to uninstall the codec packs and then reboot the system.
- Now, the next step is to launch the window media player and then check whether the native codec is intact. Then, you have to reboot the system again.
- The last step is to download the new codec pack for your system.
We hope now you have got the solution to your problem of video player not working. If still, you encounter the issue with your video player, then you can directly contact the technical person for your help. They will help you out with the issue. You have to search for the nearest technical person available and compare the prices and location.
Video Player Not Working In Ubuntu
Ubuntu is an open-source operating system which runs from desktop to the cloud computing and comes in 3 editions Desktop, Core and Server, it is considered as one of the safest Operating System of the world but it is also a possibility that Videos may not play in Ubuntu Operating System. For which there is a set of rules to follow to make them work again.
How to Solve Video Player not Working in Ubuntu?
If you don’t install restricted decoders and codecs a user would not be able to play videos or download videos from YouTube. A user needs to install the codecs that allow applicants to read video support format.
- If you are still not able to start the videos then you need to reboot or restart the video and try the information given in step one, again.
- Install flash player in the system, as the flash player will enable the video to work even in case of Ubuntu Operating System.
- The video player may not work with cookies enabled in Ubuntu Operating System.
- If videos are played in the browser then it is necessary that some plug-ins should be enabled to watch the videos more accurately in the browser access by using any device.
If the problem of video player not working in Ubuntu Operating System still persists then you can get in touch with the technical support team of Ubuntu OS to get a more accurate solution of the problem from one of the experts, who will solve this problem by following the official way.