Do you have issues with your Facebook account? If so, then don’t panic as here you will get the related on the same. Facebook verification is the process by which your Facebook Page gets verified. The blue badge on a Page means that Facebook has confirmed that the profile belongs to a specific public figure, creator, or brand. In order to verify my Facebook account, you need to go through the below content.
Simple Procedure to Get Verified on Facebook:
After ensuring that you meet Facebook verification criteria, you can start the below procedure in a systematic manner.
- Firstly, open the contact form: All you need to do is open the contact form to submit a verification request.
- Select your verification type: Verification type means you need to verify the page or profile. Remember that, you can get your profile verified on Facebook, the approval criteria will be a little more complicated.
- Choose which page or profile to verify: Now, you are supposed to select the page or profile that you want to get verified. In case of profile verification, you need to provide the URL of your profile.
- Choose the category for the page or profile: After that, you are required to choose the relevant category for the page or profile. Remember that Facebook provides a few category options. If you don’t get the desired options, you can choose the other option.
- Add your country: Choose the country from which the individual originates, company, or entity.
- Add relevant personal or business identification information: If you are verifying the person’s account, you need to add a valid photo ID showing the name and date of birth of the individual. You can even provide a photo of your driver’s license, passport, or national identification card. If you are verifying the business account, you need to provide one of the official documents bearing an official seal or watermark such as the Phone bill of the organization, Certificate of formation, Articles of incorporation, or tax documents of the organization.
- Tell the reason for the Facebook account verification: After that, you need to tell the reason why you want to verify your Facebook account. For this section, you need to provide some relevant information why you need a verification badge to make your account stand out.
- Lastly, Submit the form: After filling in all your required details in the contact form, you need to click on the send button at the bottom of the page. Finally, your application procedure has been completed.
Advantages of getting verified on Facebook:
- Enhanced brand credibility.
- Improved search presence.
- Regain lost impressions from impostors or look-alike accounts.
By following the above-mentioned procedure, one can easily verify my personal Facebook account in a very simple and secure manner. For more information, you can contact 650-543-4800 and 650-897-1300 the customer support team for instant assistance.