Check Out the Simple Procedure to Update Google Play Store Application
Google is a popular American multinational company which is known for offering its customers with various internet-related products and services. Further, there are multiple services offered by Google but Google Play Store is one of the most-used apps among them.
For those who are not aware, Google Play store is a pre-installed app for Android devices where the users can browse and download applications to their device. Further, this application also serves a digital media as here users can download music, books, and television programs.
To make the application compatible with the device, Google frequently updates the application to ensure that users don’t face any technical glitches and are offered with the best services.
So, for the users who are looking for the procedure on how to Update Google Play Store App, here they will be provided with the steps that they can follow to enjoy the best of the services.
Updating Google Play Store App
- For this process, the user is required to open the Play Store app on the device.
- Once the app is launched, the user is required to tap on the menu option.
- Then, the user is required to scroll down and look for the Settings option and tap on it.
- Further, the user is required to check the Play Store App version.
- If the application is outdated then, a pop-up will appear on the screen and the app will be updated automatically.
Besides, the user can also update the Google Play Store application in the App section available under the phone settings option.
Hence, this was a simple procedure on how one can easily update the Google Play Store application. Still, if the user has any queries, they can feel free to contact Google support for required help and enjoy uninterrupted services.