Ways to Unlock Android Phone without Google Account
Android phones have an in-built security system which helps to prevent unauthorized access or use of the device. Users can set a PIN, a password, and a pattern in their device to protect it. If this password is entered incorrectly multiple times then our device is automatically locked by Android. In this case the phone can be unlocked using our Google account but if you do not have a Gmail account and want to Unlock Your Android without a Google Account then you can use the methods mentioned in this blog.
Users can factory reset their phone. However this will delete all the stored data on their phone. So make sure you keep a backup and remove your SD card before the reset. To factory reset follow these steps:
- Switch off your phone by long pressing the power button.
- Now put your phone into recovery mode by holding the power button and volume keys simultaneously.
- A screen will open now with different options.
- Now using the volume key to move up and down, select factory reset default option.
- Now your device will start to reset. Let it complete.
- After it, restart your phone and your password will be removed.
Users can also use few apps that can unlock the phone without any data loss. Many apps like iSkysoft Toolbox, dr.fone – Unlock (Android) etc are there.
To Use These Apps:
- Download it in your computer.
- Connect your phone to your PC.
- Now start the app.
- It will scan your phone.
- Then follow the on-screen instructions and unlock your phone.
Unlock with ADB
- Users can also unlock their phone by connecting it to ADB option on your computer.
- Connect your phone to your system.
- Now press windows button” and letter R simultaneously.
- This will open a window, enter cmd in it.
- Now a black page will open enter ‘adb shell rm /data/system/gesture.key’ in the Command prompt window.
- You can now reboot your phone. The password will no longer will be there.
- Now you can set a new password, pin or pattern for your phone.