Need to Share wifi Password on iOS 11? Get all the Information
Looking out for some information that can help you to share your WiFi network password on iOS 11 or onward? Well, this post will provide you a step by step manual to do so.
How to Share the Wi-Fi Password on iOS 11 and Up?
- At first, make sure that iCloud Keychain is enabled and open the Settings app.
- Then you would see your name, select it and go to the iCloud option.
- Further, you should select the Keychain and move the slider to on.
- Also, you have to select the System Preferences under the Apple menu on your Mac.
- Then you have to click iCloud also keep in mind that the same iCloud account should be used on both Mac and iPhone.
- You should mark the checkbox adjacent to Keychain. In this way, iCloud Keychain will sync the password on both. Wait for a while, it may take a few minutes.
- After that, open the Keychain on Mac there in the search box, search for your Wi-Fi network.
- Make a double click on the Wi-Fi network for which you need to know the password.
- Thereafter, you have to click the Show Password, then, in the pop-up windows, you have to enter the iCloud account password.
- Finally, you would be able to see the password of your Wi-Fi network.
Once you complete the steps, you would be able to share wifi password on iOS without much of a stretch. Moreover, you find it difficult to perform, you may contact the customer service to get immediate help from the experts.