Steps to Reset Instagram password without Facebook
Instagram is a very popular social media app developed and owned by Facebook in 2010. Users can upload or share their pictures and video there and can also apply different filters and write witty or funny captions for their photos. People can like by giving heart and comment on these posts. We happen to forget our account password sometimes. This can be a very problematic situation. Instagram allows account recovery in case users have forgotten their account’s password. A user can recover their account through an email address, phone number or through Facebook. If you want to reset Instagram password without Facebook then you can follow the steps written below.
- Open Instagram.
- Go to the login page.
- If you are using Instagram on android then below log in, you will find the
- option ‘Get help signing in’. Click it.
- If you are using Instagram on iOS then below log in, you will find the option ‘Forgot Password’. Click it.
- Now you will be asked to enter either your Instagram username or your email address or your phone number linked with the account.
- Once you enter any of it, click ‘Send Login Link’.
- A link to reset your password will be sent to your chosen option.
- Now follow the on-screen instruction and set a new password.
Make sure your new password is strong as this will keep your account secure. You can also note down the password somewhere or save it so that you can refer to if you forget the password in future.