If you are not able to sign in to your Instagram account because you don’t remember the correct password of your account, you can reset the account using the Facebook account. You need to follow the instructions on your device in order to reset the Instagram account using the Facebook account given below:
- Open the Instagram application on your device or open the Instagram website on any web browser in your device.
- Click on Forgot option next to the password box.
- Now you will get 2 option, whether you want to reset the password using email or using Facebook account.
- You need to select Facebook.
- It will now take you to another page and ask you to log in to your Facebook account.
- You need to enter the credentials of your Facebook account in order to log in.
- Then you will get the option to reset the password of the Instagram account linked with the Facebook account.
This is how you can easily reset Instagram password using Facebook account. You will be able to reset the password of the account which was linked with the Facebook account most recently.
If you are not able to reset the password of your Instagram account using Facebook, you can try another method to reset the password using the email. In this method, you will receive an email containing password reset link on your email address. Once you receive it you need to open the email and click on the password reset link.
Once you get the option to reset the password you need to enter the new password and then confirm it then save. Your Instagram password is changed.