Know How to Reset iCloud Account Password without iPhone
Looking out for some information to reset your iCloud password without iPhone? Then you would not require to look for, as, this post has brought you all the steps that will help you to reset your iCloud password. And to do so simply follow the steps mentioned here:
- First of all, you would require to go to iforgot.apple.com in your web browser.
- Then you have to fill in your Apple ID email address in the provided field.
- After that, you would have to click on the Continue option.
- Thereafter, you will see I need to reset my password option, click on it.
Also, you have to click on the Continue option.
- Moreover, you would have to choose an option to proceed from the ‘Get an email’ or ‘Answer security questions’. Choose the Get an Email option and click on the Continue option and click Done.
- Thereafter, you have to check your email inbox and you will get an email with password reset link, click on the Reset Now option.
- Also, you will require to create a new password for your iCloud account, create and confirm the password and then click on the Reset Password option.
In this way, you can reset iCloud password without iPhone by following the above steps. Moreover, if you encounter any problem you should contact the Apple customer support team where technical experts with years of experience will give you solution for the issue you are facing.