Follow the simple steps to reset your Facebook password in iPhone
Facebook as you know is the most used social media platform which allows the users to connect people and loved ones around the globe. In the past few years, the creators of Facebook have ensured that they provide their users with the best features and security options to keep the account secured. However, it is recommended that all the users should change their Facebook password on a timely basis to avoid security problems like hacking. Besides, there are many iPhone users who have this common query on how to reset Facebook password in iPhone. So, to help them out here is the simple instructions that they can follow to change their Facebook password.
Simple steps to reset the Facebook password:
- For changing your Facebook password in iPhone, you need to launch the Facebook app in your iPhone.
- Once the app is launched, you need to tap on the Menu option and select More option.
- Further, you are required to select the Privacy shortcut option and tap on More settings.
- After that, you need to tap on General option to view information linked to your Facebook account including your password.
- Then, you need to tap on Password option for changing the password.
- Thereafter, for changing the password, you are required to enter your current password.
- After that, enter the new password twice and click on Change password option to save your new password.
And with the completion of this process, your Facebook account password is changed successfully. Further, to ensure that your new password is working, log out from all devices and log in using your new password. And in case, if you face some issues, you can reach out to the Facebook help center. Hence, this was the simple procedure to reset your Facebook password. Follow the instructions carefully and keep your Facebook account secured.