How to Remove Google Account?
Using multiple Google account is one of the most common things among the users and one can easily access multiple devices. But manage these multiple accounts is not an easy task and most of the users look for ways to remove a spare one which is not useful for them. Google proffers the option of account deletion that one can use to remove their account on multiple devices. The process of removing a Google account is quite simple and one can delete Google account with the help of simple steps. If you don’t know how to remove your Google account, then you should know about that.
Here are the steps to remove a Google account:
- First of all, you can visit the My Google Account page via myaccont.google.com from your preferred browser.
- Now login to your Google account using your login credentials such as email address and password. You can skip it if already logged in.
- After that, click on the Data and Personalization section which is available on the left side of the screen.
- Now scroll down to Download, delete, or make a plan for your data menu.
- Now click on Delete a service or your account option.
- After that, select your Google account that you wish to delete and then click on Delete your account tab.
- Now you will be required to enter your Google account password that you wish to delete and then enter it to complete the process.
With the help of the above-given steps, you will be capable to remove Google account in a very simple and effective manner. In case you are finding any kind of difficulty when deleting your Google account or have any sort of query, then you can contact the support team of Google and obtain the result-oriented assistance.
How to Remove Your Google Account on iPhone?
Using more than one Google account is not a new thing you will have heard as thousands of users use multiple accounts on their preferred device. Being an iPhone user, you can simply access multiple Google account and access the varied services related to Google. But using these accounts at the same time and remembering their password is one of the most difficult things that most of the users face. Well, users can simply remove their Google account which is possible to remove on iPhone through the simple steps.
How Do I Delete My Google Account on iPhone?
Do you wish to remove your Google account on the iPhone due to any specific reason? Then you can very smoothly remove it in a simple way. The process of removing Google account from the iPhone is very easy and if you don’t know how to remove Google account from your iPhone, then you can simply follow the mentioned instructions to remove it.
Steps to Remove Google Account on iPhone:
- First of all, you need to open the Settings of your iPhone.
- Now you can scroll down and then tap on the Mail option.
- Tap on the Accounts section where you can see the list of available email accounts that you set up on your iPhone.
- Select your Google account from the list that you wish to remove.
- Now tap on the Delete Account option which is available at the bottom side of the page.
- After that, tap on Delete Account again to confirm and then wait for fewer seconds until your Google account delete.
These above-described steps can help you to remove Google account on iPhone in a very reliable manner. In case you face any kind of problem when removing the account or have any kind of issue, then you can directly contact the support team of Google for effective assistance.
How to Remove Your Google Account from Android in Simple Steps?
Being an Android user, it is mandatory having a Google account to access the varied services in your device provided by Google. From sending and receiving emails to updating your Android phone, it’s all required a Google account. But there are many users who want to remove their Google account from Android phones due to plenty of reasons and they can very easily do that as it is easy to remove. The process of deleting Google account from an Android phone is quite simple and one can delete it if they have the proper knowledge about that.
How Do I Remove Google Account from Android Phone?
Do you have multiple Google account on your Android phone? And now you want to delete a spare one due to any specific reason? Then you can very easily delete it with the help of simple instructions. If you don’t know how to remove a Google account from an Android phone, then you can follow the mentioned instructions that can simply help you remove it.
Steps to remove Google account from Android:
- First of all, go to the Settings on your Android phone from the menu.
- Now scroll down and then tap on the Accounts section.
- Now you can see the list of accounts available in your Android phone and then find the Google from it.
- After that, select your account that you wish to delete and then tap on the Remove account option.
- Now you will be asked to enter the pattern or passcode of your device and then provide to complete the process of account deletion.
With these above-given steps, you will be able to remove Google account on Android in a very instant and simple manner. But in case you are still not competent enough to remove your Google account or have any other query, you can contact the customer support team for the better solutions.