Steps to Recover Suspended YouTube Account
YouTube Account Getting Suspended
YouTube is one of the leading online platforms for sharing videos and communicating visually. But a lot of users complain of their YouTube account getting blocked or suspended even though they tried logging in with the correct password. One of the most common reasons for a suspended YouTube account is violating the privacy terms or uploading illicit/copied content. If that’s the case with you as well then you can recover suspended YouTube account with the help of below-given steps.
Steps to Recover a Suspended YouTube Account
- For recovering a suspended Yahoo account, the first thing you need to do is to apply against its termination.
- For that open the YouTube app with the help of your channel’s or account’s URL. Do not try to sign in using the password and username.
- Next, note the red banner which informs you about the possible reason behind your termination.
- Now move to the request page and apply for your account’s activation.
- Always remember to provide for your account’s correct URL or the username for the re-activation.
- Wait for some time and if you have listed the correct reason then your account will be re-activated in some time.
And you are done with the steps to recover suspended YouTube account. In case of doubts or queries, contact the customer care team of YouTube.