Recovering a Suspended Google Account
Forgetting the password of Google account and following the steps to recovery to retrieve it has become the most common issue of Google. But there are even users who end up getting their accounts suspended for 24 hours or more. There are a lot of reasons because of which a Google account gets suspended. For finding the exact reasons and then following the steps to recover it, follow the below-given points.
Reasons Behind the Google Account Gets Suspended
- Every online platform has its settings and privacy rules. If by chance, any Google user violates the settings then the account might get suspended.
- Or if you upload or send any user some inappropriate content that is against the rules of Google, even then the account might get locked.
- In fact, even if you are trying to log in your account but can’t remember the correct password then, in that case, the account could get suspended.
Steps to Recover the Suspended Account
- Firstly sign in your Google admin console
- Now from the Admin console page only, go to the user’s section
- Next above the user’s list, now tap on the add a filter option and choose the user status.
- Now Check the suspended box and select the option to apply.
- In the user’s list, now move to the suspended account option and click more.
- Once you have followed all the steps, then, at last, select the option of Re-activate to confirm and your account will be unlocked in 24 hours.
And now you can log in and log out just like before after following the above steps of how to recover Suspended Google account. Once your account gets unlocked, make sure that you don’t repeat any of these things again. Make sure to remember your password and follow all the privacy rules. But if you still face any problem, you can contact the customer care team of Google.