How to Fix Outlook not Working on Google Chrome?
Do you access your Outlook account on Google Chrome? But suddenly Outlook has stopped working? Then there are multiple factors affect this problem. You can easily fix Outlook not working problem in some easy troubleshooting methods. But if you don’t have a proper knowledge regarding this, then read this article and learns how to resolve Outlook not working on Google Chrome within some easy methods which are mentioned below:
- Clear the Caches
- Open the Google Chrome and after that, click on menu present on the top-right side.
- Now click on More tools from the scroll down and then select Clear Browsing Data.
- Check all the boxes for cookies, caches, and history.
- Click on Clear Data.
Check your internet connection
Sometimes bad internet connectivity also becomes responsible behind the not working problem. So make sure that you are working on an active internet connection. If you are using the cellular data, then switch to the Wifi connection.
Update your browser
An older Google Chrome browser also generates problems when you try to access something on your Google Chrome. In order to resolve this problem, you can update your browser to the latest one via below steps:
- Click on the menu at the top-right corner of the screen and then click on Help from scroll-down.
- Choose About Google Chrome.
- Now make sure that your Google Chrome is updated and if not, then follow the instructions to update.
Hopefully, your Outlook will work fine after applying the above-mentioned methods.