How to Recover iPhone Account?
Know About the Steps to Recover iPhone
iPhone is the smartphone designed by Apple and has the iOS operating system software. It has all the features that other smartphones have. There are number of versions of iPhone that are introduced till date.
An iPhone has all the latest features in that. If a user is facing any issue with the phone, the simple steps of restoring the iPhone content can be used. After trying the restore steps, if still the issue persists, the user can try the recovery steps in iPhone. The user has another option also for account recovery and that is dialing the iPhone account recovery number where the assistance regarding the issues will be provided. The recovery process in iPhone is as follows:
- The user is required to turn off the iPhone 7. For this, the user needs to press and hold the On/Off button for few seconds.
- The message on the iPhone screen saying Slide to power off needs to be swiped.
- After that, the volume down button is pressed and held on the iPhone7.
- Then, the phone is required to be plugged into the Mac or windows PC and the user needs to ensure that iTunes is running on the PC.
- When there is a message displayed on the mobile screen saying Connect to iTunes, the user is required to release the volume up button which was held.
- In case of iPhone 8 or the latest versions of iPhone, the recovery is done as follows:
- Firstly the user needs to ensure that the iTunes should be closed on the Mac.
- The USB is plugged to lighting cable in the user’s computer.
- After that, the user needs to plug the USB to lighting cable in the iPhone.
- Then, the iTunes is opened on the Mac device.
- Finally the user is required to press and release the button of Volume up and then the Volume down button. Then, the side button is pressed and held by the user till the Connect to iTunes screen comes up.
For any assistance or help, the technical support can be contacted and to reach them, the contact details can be found on the official webpage of Apple.
How To Recover iPhone Password Without iTunes?
Forgetting your iPhone password sometimes becomes an issue. If you want to recover your iPhone password but do not have access to iTunes then need not to worry about. You can easily recover your password using Find My Device tool provided on your iPhone.
Steps to Recover iPhone password:
Here are the simple steps with which you can easily recover iPhone password in case you have no access to iTunes:
- Go to iCloud.com/#find link to reset your password.
- Log in with your Apple ID.
- Click on Find My iPhone option. It will display a list of options related to your device settings.
- Tap on All Devices option that is given at the top of the list.
- From there, you need to select your phone from the list of all linked devices.
- You can erase your phone along with your forgotten password.
- Use the Setup Assistant tool on your iPhone to restore the most recent backup of your iPhone.
- Now, you can reset a new password for your iPhone.
- Now! Enter a strong password in the provided field and confirm the password.
- Save the settings and access your iPhone with your new password.
In this way, you can recover your iPhone password without iTunes.
In case of any trouble during the password, you can dial the iPhone account recovery number to avail assistance over the phone. You can ask for help or can get a complete guide to recover your password by getting in contact with the customer executives over the phone only. After opting the above-mentioned steps, if still, you are not able to recover your password then you can reach the Apple customer support for instant support.
How to Recover iPhone Passcode with iCloud?
Know about the iPhone passcode recovery using iCloud
Apple users generally face an issue of lost or forgotten passcode for the iPhone. It is easy to recover the passcode with iCloud as it has all the content and data of iPhone.
If the iPhone user has previously created a backup of data using iCloud, then simple steps can be used for recovering the passcode. If iCloud has all the data backed up, it can be recovered even if the device is restored. The steps involved in recovering the passcode are mentioned below:
- The user is required to Sign-in to the iCloud account using Apple ID and then the option of Find My iPhone is tapped.
- Then All Devices option is clicked and then the iPhone is selected from the list which neds to be erased.
- In the info window, user needs to click Erase iPhone option.
- Further the Apple ID password is entered. For the latest iPhone versions, user is asked to enter phone number and message.
- Finally, user can restore the device data and information using the option of iCloud backup.
For more help related to iPhone account recovery, technical support of Apple can be contacted. The contact details are there on the official website of Apple.