How To Recover iCloud Account?
In order to access iCloud services, users need to approach the associated iCloud account. It is secured with an Apple account and password. If you don’t remember your iCloud password then do not get panic as it can easily be recovered by opting a simple procedure.
Read along the article to get a complete procedure of iCloud account recovery in order to end your search.
Get the simplifies steps to recover your iCloud account:
To recover an iCloud account, users need to give a few pieces of information that are registered to the account in order to verify the identity. iCloud account recovery can be done by using the security questions or by using the alternate email for the verification. Here are the simple steps to recover iCloud account:
- On your web browser, go to iforgot.apple.com page.
- There, input your Apple ID email address and click the Continue button.
- Click on the option of “I need to reset my password” and then tap the Continue button.
- Further, pick a mode to recover the account. You can select the option to recover the account by answering the security questions.
- Give the answer to each question and verify the account.
- Thereafter, you will be proceeded to create the new password.
- Create a new password for your iCloud account and save it.
After completing the process, the newly created password for your iCloud account will be updated and you can access the services using the updated password.
In case of any query, users can contact iCloud account recovery number and can get assistance to recover their account in a no wait time. Users can avail any sort of assistance by contacting the support team over the phone only.
How Reset iCloud Password Without iPhone?
Get all the information to reset iCloud password without iPhone
iCloud is the cloud storage service which lets you store your data and files using your Apple ID. If you have wanted to access iCloud service, you will require to log in through Apple ID. But you have to reset your iCloud account using your email address, then, you may follow the steps mentioned in this article. As here is a list of steps to reset iCloud password without iPhone so go through the article.
Simple steps to reset iCloud password without iPhone
- In the first place, you are required to visit the iforgot.apple.com web page on your browser.
- Then you need to provide your Apple ID email address and then click the Continue option.
- After that, you need to click on the I need to reset my password option.
- And then click on the Continue option.
- Further, you need to choose either ‘Get an email’ or ‘Answer Security Questions’ option.
- Also, click on the Continue option and select the done option.
- In addition, you should check your email account and you will get a link to reset the password, click the Reset Now option.
- Moreover, you have to create a new password for your iCloud account also you need to enter it again and confirm it.
- Besides, you should click on the Reset Password option.
This is how you would be able to reset iCloud password without iPhone. Moreover, you can also reset your iCloud account password by going to the Settings on your iPhone. Apart from this, if you face any difficulty while resetting the iCloud account password, Apple customer support team is there 24*7 to help you for iCloud password reset.
How to Recover iCloud ID without Security Questions?
Need to recover iCloud account without security questions? Get all the information here
iCloud account recovery is the most common thing that an iCloud user generally searches over the internet after changing the password of the iCloud account. As it has been observed many times a user forgets the password after changing it. If you are facing the same problem and need some support for your iCloud account password reset, in that case, you can read the below steps or you may contact the iCloud account recovery number to get instant assistance.
Steps to recover the iCloud account password without security questions
- Before you do anything else, you should start iCloud account recovery by going to the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Then you would require to select the iCloud option.
- Further, you would be asked to fill in the Apple ID and click on the ‘Forgot Apple ID or Password’ option.
- Moving next, you would get the option to complete iClud recovery process since you want to recover iCloud password without security questions, you can opt for the alternate email address option.
- Once you choose the alternate email address for account recovery, you would check the inbox of your email account.
- You would get a password reset link, click on that link to proceed.
- Thereafter, you will reach the password reset page and create a new password, confirm it.
- After that, you will require to save the changes you have made to your iCloud account.
In this way, you would get iCloud account access back by resetting the password. Moreover, if you need to get in touch with the customer support team of iCloud, you can get assistance at iCloud account recovery number.
How to Recover the iCloud Password without Using Email?
If you are not able to access you iCloud because you forgot the password of your iCloud or your Apple account easily without using the account recovery email for the verification.
If you want to reset the password of your iCloud, you need to reset the password of the Apple account associated with the iCloud and the iCloud account will be changed automatically.
You can change the password of your Apple account anytime using the device in which you have logged in to the Apple account associated with the iCloud which you need to recover.
You can follow the instructions to reset the password of the Apple account for the iCloud account recovery:
- Open the settings of the iPhone in which you are signed up with the same Apple ID
- Now you need to open the Settings of the phone by clicking on the gear icon in the Apps menu
- Tap on your name or the Apple ID
- Now you need to tap on PASSWORD AND SECURITY option on the screen
- Tap on Change Password option
- Now you need to enter the new password you want to keep for your Apple ID and iCloud
- Confirm the new password by entering it again correctly
- Click on Change Password
Once you are done with the instructions mentioned above, your iCloud account will be changed and you can access it now using the new password you have just created.
How to Recover iCloud Account without Phone Number?
The iCloud account is used to access the varied services provided by Apple and users can simply use their iCloud account on multiple iOS devices to access and backup data. But sometimes users also confront problems when using their iCloud account and forgetting password is one among those. They can’t access their iCloud account until they would not recover their password. Apple provides lots of methods to recover iCloud account and one can also recover without phone number.
Follow these simple steps to recover iCloud account without phone number:
- First of all, you have to visit the password recovery page of iCloud and then tap on Forgot Apple ID or password?
- Now type your iCloud ID that password you want to recover.
- Tap on Continue tab.
- Select password recovery option via Answer the security question.
- Now you have to give the right answer of security questions related to your iCloud account.
- Tap on Continue.
- Now a new page will open where you have to enter a secure and fresh password for your iCloud account.
- Tap on Done tab to finish the process.
iCloud Account Recovery Number for instant help on password recovery issues
If you are not competent enough to recover your iCloud account with the help of above mentioned steps, then you can simply contact with skilled customer service team by dialing the iCloud account recovery number where you will get effective solutions on password recovery in a very simple manner. You can avail this assistance very easily by making a phone call and they will 24/7 assist you on varied iCloud related issues.
How to Recover iCloud Account on Mac?
Let’s over the problem to recover iCloud account on Mac:
iCloud Mail is one of the free web-based email service providers used by several users across the globe in order to serve as storage service. It is used as a user-friendly service due to which it is commonly used in various devices like iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android, Mac book, Windows 10 and so on. It has task to store the file like we do in the other’s webmail services and this is why it requires correct Apple email address and password to access soon. But when you forget an Apple email address or password you can face trouble and to fix you have left only option is account recovery process that will provide you immediate solution in no time.
Recover iCloud Account on Mac
If you are using iCloud on your Mac device but you are facing trouble while signing in, you must follow the troubleshooting task to recover the iCloud account simply.
Follow the steps as listed down:
- At first, turn on your Mac device and open safari internet browser when you unable to sign-in your account.
- Click on the sign-in button to enter the correct email address and password and try to access now.
- If you are unable to access click on forgot password button and enter the alternate Apple ID or mobile phone number.
- Click on the verify button that will help you to identify the account and go through the iCloud account recovery process simple.
- On the next page, you can enter the new password into both new and confirm password field at the end of the task.
Hopefully, now you may signing-in your iCloud account.