ChatGPT, or Chat Generative Pre-trained Transformer, is a powerful AI bot developed by OpenAI. It is built on OpenAI’s top LLM (Large Language Model) GPT 3.5 and GPT 4, allowing human-like conversation and other tasks such as composing emails, writing essays, coding, and more with its chatbot. ChatGPT is available in free and paid versions that one can use according to their preferences. Most users ask about how to use ChatGPT on their devices, and if you are one of them, you can go through the mentioned instructions.
Here are the simple steps to use ChatGPT:
Sign Up or Create an OpenAI Account
- First of all, you need to visit chat.openai.com/auth/login from your browser, and it will be redirected to the official login page.
- Now you have to either sign up for a new account or also make use of use the existing account, if any. You can also log in with the help of your Google account.
- Now you will be logged in and type your question into the search box.
- Now you can get the answer to your queries and help if you are not getting a proper answer.
Check the Displayed ChatGPT Features
After logging into the ChatGPT window, you will see the different features on your screen that you must know before using. So let’s discuss the ChatGPT window and its available features:
New Chat Tab: You can see this button at the left corner of the screen, which means you can start a new conversation every time you log in.
History: At the below New Chat tab, you can see your search history that you will have been searched currently or previously.
Upgrade to Plus: This option to access the paid version called ChatGPT Plus, where you can access the GPT4 model, which is much faster than the free version.
Profile Menu: You can access your profile in this section, make changes to the settings, access clear history, and log out section.
Search Bar: You can search your queries by typing into the search bar and pressing enter to get the relevant results.
Thumbs Up and Down Arrow: With the available arrows, you can respond to the particular search result, i.e., if you press the up arrow, then it means the result is accurate, and if you press the down arrow, you will get the regenerative answer for that particular query.
What Queries ChatGPT can be used for?
ChatGPT can be used to perform various things that always depend on you. Some of the most common purpose for that you can use ChatGPT is given below:
- To write codes and lyrics of songs.
- For writing an email and letters.
- To translate languages.
- To write essays, poems, etc.
- To search phone numbers or contact details.
The instructions above help to use ChatGPT simply. In case you still have any doubt, contact the ChatGPT customer support team using any preferred options to get reliable assistance on every question. The customer support team will help to understand each query regarding ChatGPT.