Steps to Unlock Gmail Account Without Password
Gmail is so popular email service that billions of users have account on Gmail. Gmail has easy to use features. However if you are somehow locked out of your account and needed to get back to your account, then, go through following to unlock gmail account without password:
- Go to Google Account Recovery page.
- Enter the email ID which you need to make account recovery for.
- On the Next page, an option “Enter the last password you remember using with this Google account” appears. Here, you need to enter any of the password that you remember.
- However, if you are unable to recall the password then click on “Try Another Way”option.
- The next option that you get asks “When did you create this account?”.
- Answer the question and unlock the account.
- However, if you are unable to recall when you created the account, then, click on “Try Another Way”.
- The next option on the screen lets you recover the account using the mobile number that you had set during account creation.
- All you need to do is enter the mobile number in the space provided.
- A code is sent on the mobile number.
- Enter the code in the space provided.
- This unlocks the account.
- If needed you can set the new password for the account.
However if you need human help, then, you can contact the customer care executives on Gmail Password Reset Number. The customer care executives of gmail are very assistive and provide the apt solution to the customer need.