If you are a company owner be it of any size then you must be paying to some host providers in order to do the hosting of your website. Now it is important for you to note that you can even get your hosting done for free of cost but you need to look at the ways of doing so. And the easiest way to do so is to host it by yourself. Yes you are reading it right, you can even do the hosting of your website by yourself.
How to Transfer Web Hosting from One Company to Another?
Now just in case you want to change your current web hosting provider then you have to follow the simple steps written below in order to do so:-
- You have to first of all keep the already hosting account open.
- And in the meanwhile you have to look for some other suitable web hosting provider.
- Once you get that then you have to simply make a backup of all the copy of your data on the servers.
- You also have to download all the important stuff and have to save it to to your computer.
- Followed by setting up the new email address and then changing the DNS as well as the propagation.
- Once you do so then you simply have to upload all the files to the new server and should cancel the old account.
By doing as written above you will easily be able to transfer the web hosting of your company to some other web hosting provider in no time.