Steps to Sync Google Contacts with iPhone!
You have tried to sync Google contacts with iPhone but was unable to do it, then you need to go through following steps, you can contact Google support phone number.
The steps to sync Google contacts with iPhone are given below:
- Go to Settings app on iPhone.
- Click on Accounts & Passwords.
- Click to Add account.
- Next you need to click on Google.
- You can enter the email and password.
- Click to Next.
- Switch on the Contacts.
- Click on Save to save the Settings.
You need to open the Contacts app on the iPhone to sync the contacts.
If syncing does not take place you can contact the Google support phone number. Technical experts provide full assistance to support you.
There could be issue due to other apps or files which inhibits syncing. The executives are technically sound and work accordingly to get your Google contacts synced to your iPhone.
They go through the technical troubleshooting steps and they check and fix the issue and rectify the issue of Google Contacts not syncing with iPhone!
You can go through following steps to sync Google Contacts with iPhone:
- Go to Settings app of iPhone.
- Click Contacts.
- Click on Accounts.
- Click the Google account.
- Go to Google Contacts and switch it on.
- Click on Account
- Click on Advanced .
- After this you need to switch on the SSL.
- Check out for the option that makes SSL on.
- Click on Account.
- Click on Done.
Try to sync the Google Contacts with iPhone if the above steps don’t help, you can contact on Google support phone number and get the things into place and you can use the Google contacts as before!