A well described details of how to set up your chromecast using Android or ios and it’s functionalities. Chromecast is the digital product design and developed by Google. It is the small entertainment system which can be connected by your mobile devices or personal computers to the big screen.
It is a smart dongle which is designed to see the audio and video content of mobile and computers on your large screen television or home audio system which supports Google cast technology. It is the digital media player which can be connected using wifi, hdmi port or Ethernet.
Till now two generation of the Google chromecast has been developed and if you are willing to purchase this device in near future and willing to know how to do the chromecast setup using android or Ios device then you should follow the below steps.
- First step is to plugin to your chromecast device.
- Next step is to install the google home app on your android or ios device by downloading it from Google home page official site.
- Now you have to connect your devices with wifi.
- Then you have to open your Google home app.
- Now you have to click on get started and click on setup.
- The next step is to do the Google account login by providing your username and password.
- Then you need to scan the devices around you and connect with chromecast.
- Then the device will connect with chromecast and after doing the configuration of it you will experience the best things of technology and you will be successfully able to initiate your audio, video on your connected television or home theater and enjoy the performance.
Hopefully above steps will help you to do the setup of chromecast but if you are still facing any issue with the configuration or facing any type of problem then you need not to worry just reach out to the support team by dialing the Google Support Number and the customer support staff will help you to resolve your problems and assist you in the better way.