2-step verification is one of the best methods to secure your various kinds of accounts against the hacking. In this process, you not only required entering your login password; you also need to undergo some other information which sends to your mobile devices. If you are a WordPress account holder, then you can also enable 2-step verification for your WordPress. The process of setting up two-factor authentications in WordPress is very easy and simple. But if you don’t have any knowledge about that, then follow the mentioned methods in this article.
Here are the Simple Steps to Enable 2-Step Verification for WordPress:
- First of all, go log in to your WordPress account and then click on two-step authentication under the Settings.
- Now scroll down and click on Security option available on the top-left side.
- Click on Two-Step Authentication icon and then choose to Get Started.
- Now you need to enter your phone number along with your country code and then click on Verify via App.
- After that, a QR code will appear on next screen and then scan the code to see the six-digit verification code.
- Enter the code and then click on the Enable tab to complete the process.
Done!! Now your WordPress account has been successfully protected with 2-step authentication.