Set of Solution to Know How to Set Keyboard Shortcut to Activate Siri on Mac
Ways to set a Keyboard Shortcut to activate Siri on Mac:
The users may set a Keyboard Shortcut to activate Siri on Mac are mentioned here. Complete explanation of the steps are mentioned here. The users may speak to the experienced technical experts so as to get the issues resolved.
The users need to click on the Apple () symbol present in the menu bar which is present right at the top-left corner of the screen.
- Then, the user needs to select and choose the System Preferences options.
- Thereafter, the user needs to click on the Siri icon present in the preferences panel.
- Finally, the user needs to go to the Keyboard Shortcut drop down menu.
- The available options to the users are Hold Command Space, Hold Option Space, and Press (fn) Function Space. After this, the user needs to click the Keyboard Shortcut drop down menu.
- The users may define their own shortcuts by clicking on the Customize section.
- Thereafter, the user needs to press the keys that the users wish to use.
The users need to make sure so as to check out the other options for Siri in the System Preferences pane. In the system preferences pane, the including language, voice, voice feedback, and mic input. For more information, the user needs to know how to use Siri in MacOS. The users need to click here to know how to set a Keyboard Shortcut to Activate Siri on Mac. The steps are well explained in an instant manner. The experts may be contacted at any time whenever the user faces while knowing how to set keyboard shortcut to activate Siri on Mac.