Get Simple Steps to Reset Facebook Password without Gmail Address
Everyone knows that Facebook is the most popular social networking platform that helps to connect with people around the world. It is a platform where you can post, comments, share your picture and videos and get reviews on your work and there is no end if we talk about its features. But there are times when a user faces a problem with its functioning or services, for example, not able to login to the Facebook account. Sometimes, the user forgets the password of a Facebook account and in that case, the user search for password reset steps. If you are one of those users then follow the given steps.
Steps to reset Facebook password without Gmail
- At first, go to the login page of Facebook on your web browser.
- And select the Forgotten account? option.
- Then you would have the options to enter the email address or phone number.
- Further, you are required to enter your phone number and search for your account.
- Thereafter you will see the list of accounts associated with the phone number, you need to select your account.
- Also, you would get a confirmation screen to get a recovery code on your phone number, confirm it by clicking on the Continue option.
- After that, you would get a verification code on your mobile and you have to enter that code to recover your password.
- Then you have to create a new password and confirm the password.
In this way, you will be able to reset your Facebook account password without facing problem but if you get any then contact Facebook password reset number to get instant help from experts.