Obtain Immediate Assistance to Know How can the Users Reset BIOS Password Of Laptop
Instant ways to know how To Reset BIOS Password Of Laptop. The users may wish to reset the password of BIOS laptops. For this the user needs to follow the steps stated below:
- The user needs to turn on the computer, the users may open the BIOS password entry screen.
- Then the user is required to enter an incorrect password for three times.
- This will prompt the BIOS to lock the computer.
- After this the user needs to note the “System Disabled” number.
- The user may see a several-digit-long number right below the “System Disabled” message which the user needs to write down.
- The user needs to open the BIOS Master Password site.
- Then the user needs to go to https://bios-pw.org/ on a different computer.
- After this the user may enter the “System Disabled” number.
- Then the users may click the “Enter your code” text field and then the user needs to type in the number that appeared just below the “System Disabled” heading.
- The user needs to Click on the option stating Get password.
- The user may review the list of passwords.
- Finally the user may restart the locked computer and then the user may try passwords. The user may enter the new password and thus the password of the system will get changed.
The steps discussed here will let the user know How To Reset BIOS Password Of Laptop.