Steps to Reset and Recover Facebook Account without Email or Phone Number
Facebook connects you to people around the world and it also keeps you in touch with your family members and friends even when they are far from you. But it becomes agony if you are unable to log into your facebook account due to number of reasons like if you had not logged out for many days and one day when you log out and attempt to log -in but can’t recall the password, someone has hacked in and changed the password.
Now, All You Need to do is Reset the Password, go Through Following to do It:
- Open the facebook website.
- Click on “Forgotten account?”
- Now, on the next page, enter the Email ID or phone number and click on search button. However, you can take the help of experts to recover your account by calling on Facebook password recovery number.
- The next page asks the mode through which you can recover the account.
Three mode using which you can recover your account are:
A. Send code via Email:
When you click on this option, a code is sent on your Email. You need to enter the code in the space provided. Open your email account, see the code here. Enter the code in the space provided, then, click on Continue button.
You need to reset the password on the next page, then, click on Continue button and follow the on -screen instructions.
B. Next recovery option is enter through the option Send code via SMS.
All you need to do is click on this option, then, press Continue. A code is sent to your mobile number by facebook team.
Enter the code in the space provided and follow the on -screen instructions to recover your account.
However, as mentioned earlier, if you have any issue in recovering your account, then, you can call on Facebook password recovery number. The executives of facebook are adept, professional and provide apt solution to customer requirement.
The above mentioned steps describe the method to recover your account through sending Email or phone number, but if you are unable to access your account through mail or phone number, then, all you need do is make recovery using alternative methods. The best recommended way is to recover the account by calling the experts at Facebook password reset number. The facebook team helps out the customer to recover the password. All you need to do is call on the given number and the experts help you out to recover the account.
However, alternatively, you can try the following steps:
- Go to facebook page.
- Click on “Forgotten account?”.
- On the next page, click on Use my Google account.
- You need to log into gmail account or any other google account to reset the password. Log into your gmail account in the next page.
- Then, click on Continue button.
- Facebook verifies if the Gmail account is linked to your facebook account. Once verified successfully, facebook takes you to the next page to reset the password.
- Reset the password and click on Continue.
- Follow the on -screen instructions.
But, if you are still unable to reset the password and log into your account, then, call on Facebook password reset number. The experts help you out regarding recovery process.