How to Restore or Recover Google Contacts?
Elaborate on the Steps to Recover your Google Contacts:
Have you ever imagined a case where, with just a wrong click, you lose all your data? We are talking about Google contacts that is beneficial for us and helps in keeping touch with our loved ones. The data that is stored in this can be accessed from anywhere around the globe if you have a good internet connection.
But, the case that we are mentioning is quite hard to think as this can leave the users sweaty. Getting back all the contacts is hard, so you should recover the Google contacts as soon as possible to enjoy the uninterrupted service. Let us have a look at the steps that you have to take to get back all your contacts.
Recovering the Google Contacts:
- The process of recovering the Google account starts by launching the web browser and then going to the official website of your Gmail account.
- Then, click on your Gmail drop-down that you will find in the upper left-hand corner of the screen and then tap on contacts.
- Then, you have to hit on “More” that you will find under the search bar and then click on the option named “restore contacts.”
- Now, select the time in which you want to restore the contacts and then hit on the customer in the settings. Then, click on the Restore.
- Then, you have to go in the settings of your android phone go in the section of accounts and then in Google.
- Click on the account with which your contact is associated and then on the menu. You will find this in the top right hand of the screen.
- The last step is to click on sync now, and this sync your phone to your Google account. This is how you will get back all your Google contacts to where it belongs.
These are the necessary steps to restore the Google contacts. You can take the help of the customer care executives in it. They will be your guide throughout the process and will also provide you with the free tips.
How to Recover Google Contacts on Android Phone?
Learn specific idea to recover Google contacts on Android device
Google contacts are typically associated with your Android device that keeps a handy backup for just such an occasion when you don’t show any kind of contacts on your Android device. When you notice that Google contacts are not showing on your device and you are guessing that you or someone deleted Google contacts on your Android device. If you want to know how to retrieve your Google contacts, you need to be sure that you are skilled in syncing contacts, calendars, and emails instantly. So, if you are able to sync your Google contacts on your device, you can feel yourself eligible to recover Google contacts on Android devices with ease.
When it comes to recovering Google contacts on your Android device, you are skilled in taking backup the contacts and another item that has been deleted by you or someone else. If you want to get back your Google contacts on your Android device, you need to restore the contacts and get a message of the recovery link that helps you to recover Google contacts appropriately.
Following are the ways to recover Google contact on Android device simply:
- At first, turn on your Android device and go to the Google accounts and make sure it is signed-in or not.
- Go to the top menu and select the settings button and click on the export tab showing on the same page.
- Choose the contacts button to export contacts from export and select the file to backup and turn p to Google Drive on or not.
- You can restore contacts from the deleted files where you have to select the Google contacts from Google accounts.
- You should tap on the phone with the contacts to copy and turn off the SIM card or device storage and tap on the restore button.
- You can sync restored contacts on your Google contacts on your Android device at the end of the task.
If you are required additional help and information regarding Google contacts, you should feel free to contacts tech support team that is available for the help at 24×7.
How to Recover Google Contacts on iPhone?
A Quick guide to recover Google contacts on iPhone
In the recent world case studies , it has been noticed that the Google is the only platform proven safe and secured for the data which has a inbuilt feature to sync Google contact their iOs device.
With the advent of iCloud in the iphone , users becomes more handy to recover the Google contact on iPhone. So read each and every aspect carefully to recover Google account in one go.
Follow the steps to recover Google contacts on iPhone
- In the initial stage, first you need to Go to the settings> Password & Accounts.
- Further, you have to Select the add accounts.
- Moving ahead, user should click on the logo of the Google to formulate the Google account.
- Enter the credentials of the Google email and the password.
- click Next to proceed.
- After following the above, user will be asked to recognize the iOs of Google account which includes the course contacts and the information.
- Click on the accept button.
- Now in the next move, you have to choose the information from Google that you wish to show on your iPhone.
- Pick the contacts that you want to restore on your iPhone.
- Now you have successfully perform all the steps.
Even after following the above steps, if the user have already the Google account set up in their iPhone , then it becomes more easier to import all the contacts in one go. So follow the steps to initiate the process.
- At the start of the process, go to the settings> Password and accounts
Further , you have to choose the Gmail account.
- After following the above, make sure that your contacts are turned on.
- Now you become able to automatically import all the Google contacts in your iPhone.
All the above information is upto the mark, if required you can take assistance from the dedicated support team of the Apple to recover google contacts on iPhone. Aside from this, you can share the mail to the concerned department.