Recover Google Account Using Date of Birth
If you are using a Google account you never have to face any difficulty while recovering your account due to lost username or password. There are several methods to recover your Google account by verifying that you are the right person to get access to this account.
You can use the verification codes that can be sent to your recovery email or recovery phone number for the account recovery, if you don’t have access to your recovery email or phone, still you have a chance to recover your Google account by using other option of security questions and you have to answer it correctly.
It is possible to perform Google account recovery with date of birth if you have setup the security question related to date or date of birth and the answer is setup as your birth date, follow the given steps to recover your Google account by answering the security question:
- Go to https://g.co/recover/.
- Enter your username or phone number associated with the account.
- Click on next.
- Click on try another way and I don’t have access to device, if its showing you the options to use phone or email recovery method.
- It will prompt you security question, you have to answer it correctly.
Once you are done with answering the security question you can reset your password and sign in to your account using the new password.
How to Recover Google Account without Date of Birth?
Losing Google password has become quite common these days. We spend most of the time scrolling the internet and all this while often the password that we use to log in daily slips from our minds. But that’s okay because Google gives accessibility to recovering lost passwords with the help of a few methods. With the help of recovery phone number, email or answering security questions! And just in case you don’t have information related to one detail like security questions such as date of birth then you can use the rest of them. To follow the steps to recover Google account without Date of Birth, tap below.
Steps to recover Google account without date of birth
- To begin with, click on the official website of Google and visit the sign-in page.
- Now on the sign-in page, select Forgot Google password or id.
- As the account recovery page opens, you can choose any one method to recover your account and follow the steps.
- Now if you don’t have access to security questions then you can recover the lost password with mail and phone number.
- If you choose a recovery phone number then you will receive a code on your number. Enter the code and set a new password.
- Similarly, if you use email then the code will be sent on your alternative email address. Enter the code and set a new password. Also, re-enter the password to confirm it.
And hence with the above steps, you can easily do Google account recovery without date of birth. And if in case you need any other information, you can contact the customer care team of Google.
How To Recover Google Account With Date Of Birth?
Follow the detailed instructions to restore Google account using the date of birth.
Google account, as you might know, is one of the basic requirements for accessing and using various Google services and products. Further, one can even use this account for accessing their Android device or logging in the third-party applications.
And with such great services offered by the account, it becomes essential for the users to ensure the security of the account. Fortunately, Google offers its users some of the best security features, still, there are a few users who have reported login issues with their account. Luckily, one can resolve this issue by using the Google recovery process and restore access to their account.
Recovering Google Account Password
Some users have a query on how to perform Google account recovery date of birth? Well, for those who have no clue about this recovery feature, they can check out the steps mentioned below and restore their account password.
- For restoring the Google account password, the user is required to visit the recovery page.
- Now, provide the email or phone number used for accessing the Google account.
- Then, skip all the recovery options until recovery via the security question option appears on the screen.
- Further, provide an answer to the security question (that is the date of birth) and proceed.
- And then, the identity of the account will be verified.
- After that, the user can enter the new password for the account and save the updated password
And once the Google account recovery date of birth process is completed, the user can try accessing the account using the new password. However, if the user fails to reset their password using the above-mentioned process, they can try out the alternative methods and restore their account password or contact Google support for assistance.