Fix imap.Gmail.com is Not Responding
Gmail is considered to be one of the most preferred and prominent email services for users from all over the world. With lots of advanced features of this email, new users join it almost every day from every part of the world. Gmail is not only known for sending or receiving emails but also has many additional features which help the users very much. Out of so many services of Gmail, one of its server settings is related to IMAP and SMTP settings. These server settings help the users to work on incoming and outgoing emails to work smoothly. These settings can be handled from anywhere and on any device may be a mobile device or on a web browser.
There also happens that many times Gmail does not respond properly due to many reasons. And if you are facing such an issue due to imap.Gmail.com is not responding then there is no need to panic. The users can follow the steps below to fix such an issue which they are facing.
Learning How to Fix Gmail IMAP Not Responding!
- The main cause behind the issue that has arisen can be due to an improper internet connection. And to solve such an issue one must contact the network service provider or operator and get the internet issues fixed.
- Also, check if you are using correct account credentials. If not then you can try to logout and then log in to Gmail once again.
- Try to uninstall and then install the Gmail application from the device that you are using. Doing so can also resolve the issue.
- From the Gmail settings, one can check the IMAP and SMTP settings from the advanced settings of Gmail. Doing so may also resolve the issue.
- If still the issue persists then check if you have updated Gmail to the latest version or not. If not then you can do the same from Google Play store.
- Do not forget that IMAP does not work if SSL is not enabled. Hence, go to the advanced settings section of Gmail and turn on the SSL option. The user may also try to do the same manually by typing the details.
Therefore, with the help of above steps, users can easily resolve their issue of Gmail not working due to IMAP. If the issue persists then you are free to contact Gmail customer support. This customer support is 24/7 active for the users to resolve their issue irrespective of the time zone.