Take Immediate Steps to Fix the Issue of Gmail Not Working on iPhone and iPad. More About Gmail Email Account:
Gmail is one of the most commonly used email accounts that allows the users to send vital information from one email account to the other email account. The users may use this secured way to transfer vital information. With the help of Gmail email account, the users may send humongous data in less time and that too in a fast and instant manner.
The users may fix the issue of Gmail email account not working on iPhone by following the steps stated below:
- The users may try sending email accounts from any other email account that the user might be using.
- Thereafter the users may remove the Gmail email account from the device and then add the same again.
- After this the users may tap on the settings section, then on mail, then on contacts and calendars.
- Then the users may click on the option to add the account.
- Finally the users may click Google.
- At last the users may check by signing in to the Gmail email account to see if it working or not.
These are some of the issues that helps the users to fix the issue of Gmail email account not working. Also the users may instantly dial the Gmail Customer Support Number for fixing the issues being faced by the users. The steps of solution are provided in a well detailed manner to fix the issues being faced by the users. The number allows the users to speak to the technical experts for availing instant assistance to fix the issues being faced by the users.