Internet Explorer is the default browser for Windows operating system. A large number of users like to watch motion pictures, recordings, listen to music over the Internet in internet explorer. This is possible when your program has the latest version of Adobe Flash player. But sometimes even after having a latest version of Adobe Flash Player and you may find that Flash isn’t working in Internet Explorer, in this type of problems related to Adobe Flash Player even after you have the latest version of the flash player, it might be that your Flash Player Add-on has been disabled (turn off) in your browser settings, you have to enable your Adobe Flash Player in your internet explorer setting so you can listen to your music, watch motion pictures, recordings on internet in your internet explorer.
There are some steps referred by the Internet Explorer technical support team to enable Adobe Flash Player in Internet Explorer:
- Click the Tools icon in the upper-right corner of Internet Explorer. (The icon looks like a gear.)
- In the pop-up menu that appears, click Manage Add-ons.
- In the dialog box that appears, select Toolbars and Extensions.
- In the list of Add-ons, look for “Shockwave Flash Object” (another name for Flash Player).
- In the Status column, check to see whether Shockwave Flash Object is Disabled. If it is disabled, click the row for Shockwave Flash Object to highlight it.
- In the lower-right corner of the Manage Add-ons dialog box, click Enable.
- Close the Manage Add-ons dialog box.