Know How can You delete Photos on iPhone?
We gather and capture our memory in videos and photos, the more we enjoy the more we would have photos. If you are having too many photos on your iPhone and it is running out of space, it means you are definitely enjoying your life and capturing every priceless moment. On the other hand, it also reminds you to delete your photos and create a space on your mobile. So follow the steps to do so.
Procedure to delete photos and videos on iPhone
- First of all, you need to unlock your iPhone and go to the Photos app.
- Then you would require to select the Albums option.
- After that, you should tap on the All Photos option.
- Now you need to click on the Select option in the right-hand corner.
- Thereafter, you are required to tap and drag the photo or video and then you can slide the finger to the top and hold.
- Then you would see blue check on every photo the moment scrolls to all the photos.
- After that, you need to click on the Trash icon which will be shown on the right-hand corner and confirm the delete command.
In this way, you will be able to delete all photos on iPhone but this will not permanently delete your photos from your iPhone. To do so, you should go to the deleted files in your photos.
- And from there you need to delete all the photos and videos.
- After that, you would successfully be able to delete the photos completely.
Moreover, if you face any problem to delete all photos on iPhone, you can contact the iPhone support team who will provide you a complete solution for your query.