With the increasing popularity of social media, Facebook is one social networking site which connects people to the world of socially connected people. And if you also want to join the race and be socially connected with the digital world then you may also create the Facebook account. If you are of the view that you do not have an email id hence will not be able to join the race then you are wrong.
Read the below steps to know how to Create Facebook Account without Email Id.
- Now Create Your Facebook Account Without Email Id.
- Go to Facebook.com after launching the web browser that you prefer.
- When the official page is displayed in front of you, start by entering your first name in the box just below “Create The Account”.
- Then enter the last name and continue to enter all the basic details.
- In the box of email id, the user may even enter a phone number and then enter “New Password” in the box.
- The password should be unique and strong and then tap “Next”.
- A verification code is sent in form of SMS. Enter the code in the space given on screen and tap “Next”.
- To complete the verification process, follow some more instructions that are stated.
- Your account gets successfully created and you can explore the functions of Facebook.
Seeking Help From Facebook Support
As you are a new user and we hope that you enjoy your profile. But in case, you have some doubts then you may contact Facebook help centre any time as they are 24/7 active.