Get Details to Create an Email Id on Your Domain Name with the Mentioned Process!!
Creating an email account on the user’s domain name is quite simple and easy as it requires certain steps for the same. For this the user needs to process those steps very carefully and should complete the process to create their account.
Therefore, for this purpose the user generally asks for how to create email id on my domain name related questions and looks for it’s answers on the internet. So, for processing the account creating steps the user needs to follow the below mentioned steps for the same.
- First of all the user is required to sign in to their blog hosting control panel on their computer systems on which they are working.
- Then they should go to the email account section.
- From there the user is supposed to click on email accounts and should then proceed further.
- Now, the user should enter the new account’s information correctly.
- Once the details are entered in tej correct space, the user should select on create account and should proceed further.
- After this the user will get a message stating “success, account created”, that means the new account is created.
- The user should then go back to the cpanel and should then go to the mail menu.
- From there select on forwarders and further select on add forwarder.
- The user should then fill the details and should then select on add forwarder.
Therefore, with the above stated steps the user will be able to create their email id on their domain name. The steps for this are simple yet, the user should be careful while processing it. Any wrong credential will increase the issue and the user won’t be able to access their email account. For any more details on the same, the concerned representatives can be contacted by the user.