Procedure to Change Facebook Profile Picture
Facebook is a social media company based in California, United States. It is an application which can be accessed from any internet connectivity device such as desktops, laptops, smartphones and tablets.
A user can access the account by signing-in with the username and password. After login, the user can either exchanges, post status, add friends, share videos or photos, etc. If in case a user wants to change profile picture on Facebook, they needs to follow the below mentioned steps:
- The user needs to visit the official website of Facebook and after successful sign-in, the user will land on the News Feed page.
- After that, the thumbnail of the profile picture needs to be clicked.
- Then the user is required to hover the pointer on the profile picture. When this is done, an option of Update profile picture will appear on the profile picture section.
- The option of update profile picture is then clicked which is appearing on the bottom of the existing profile picture.
- The user can use any of the options available for uploading the photo. There are the options of using the existing picture from the albums or to upload a new picture.
- The photo is required to be adjusted in the given frame by dragging it.
- After making the adjustments and changes, the picture can be saved. When the save button is clicked, the selected photo will now be the profile picture for the account.
- If a user wants to have best quality, then they need to use a picture that is at least 320*320 pixels.
To have any assistance regarding the issues or queries in the Facebook app, the technical support can be contacted. The technical executives in the support will provide the best possible help and the contact info for reaching them can be found on the Facebook.