Change Your Inbox Settings in Google Account with the Mentioned Process!!
For changing the inbox settings in the Google account settings, the user needs to follow the steps mentioned below and should make sure that the steps are being followed in the correct way so that no error is occurred.
Furthermore, for doing so the user wants the best answer for the question namely How To Change inbox settings in Google Account? So that they can make the changes totally according to their preference.
Hence, mentioned below are the steps for changing the inbox settings in Google account settings:
- First of all the user is required to go to their gmail from their android device or their computer.
- Then the user is required to select on the settings menu that is mentioned at the top right side of the page.
- From the settings menu the user needs to select on the option that states general, labels or the inbox.
- Once this particular option is selected, the user is required to click on the change menu and should process their change that they want to make.
- When the user have made all the changes the user needs to select on save changes option that is mentioned at the bottom of the page.
Therefore, by these mentioned steps the user will be able to change their inbox settings in the Google account and further can edit it according to their wish. On the other hand, if there is any issue that is being faced by the user while processing these steps, then they may directly contact the concerned representatives of Google and can get their help and assistance.