Don’t know how to change Gmail Password in App? Here are the ways:
If you are using Gmail account on your Android device, you need to install an app to access with the help of correct email address and password. But sometimes, most of the users get much more frustrated and they unable to change the password with the app. This is why we are here happy to help you to guide on how to change the password of Gmail account in App.
Here are the ways to assist you change the password in App given below:
- Go to the mobile device and open Gmail app to enter the correct email address and password.
- Click settings button and select the sync option to select the contact, mail, and calendar.
- Now you have to select the account and import button and click on the change password button.
- Enter the old password and then a verification code will be sent to the registered mobile phone.
- Enter the code into the correct field and then enter the new and confirm password into the relevant field.
- Now check out the password to sign in at the end of the procedure.
After completing the task if you are still having an issue and don’t know what to do, make a call at Gmail Password Reset Number which is available at all to provide a better solution and other important information related to the Gmail account with ease.