Apple always provides multiple beneficial features to the users and recently it has introduced a new feature in MacOS where you can establish a relationship for multiple contacts that make people closer to you. This feature can be seen in the contacts app which is known as relationship feature that can be used with the help of Siri. But before using this feature, you would have to create contact relationships by using Siri or you can manually add them in the Contacts app. How to create a contact relationship on MacOS?
- First of all, you have to activate Siri. For this, click on Siri icon on your Mac which is available at the Dock.
- Now say your contact’s name and your relationship with them according to your choice.
- Now Siri will ask Ok, do you want to remember the relationship, and then click on Yes option to confirm.
Add a Relationship Manually in The Contacts App
You can also add relationships in the contacts app manually with the help of below steps:
- Open the Contacts app and then choose your personal card of contact.
- Now click on the + icon which is available at the bottom side of the card and then choose More Fields under the Related Name.
- Enter the name of a contact for that you want to establish a relationship and then click on the Relation field.
- After that, click on the Done tab to complete the process.
With the help of these above-described steps, you can very easily assign relationships to contacts for Siri Labels in MacOS via both automatic and manual mode.