Apple iOS includes a lot of distinguishing features in its devices. And Siri is one of them. And it becomes so convenient when you are rocking the iPhone. You will not be required to play with fingers if you have Siri activated. And one such feature can be assigned the contact’s relationship. To know how can this be done, the users may follow the steps below.
Knowing How to Assign Relationships to Contact in iOS in Simple Steps
Method 1: Assigning The relationship to Contacts using Siri
- Press and hold the “Home Button” to wake up Siri or simple speak “Hey Siri”.
- To assign the relationship to Siri, say the name of any of the contact and then say what is your relationship to them so that Siri can recognize them. For example, Say Alice is my Wife.
- Then Siri will prompt whether you want to save the relationship, answer “Yes” or simply tap the “Yes” button.
Method 2: Assigning the Relationship to Contacts Manually
- Unlock your iPhone and launch the contacts application on it.
- The user is required to tap on your contact card and then tap on the “Edit” option in the top right corner of the screen.
- Tap on the “+” button in front of “Add a related name”.
- The user is then required to tap on “Relation” field and select the relationship you want to establish and then tap “Next”.
Similarly, you can establish different relationships with the contacts by using any of the above methods.