Being a Google account holder, you can easily access Google’s different services and products for varied purposes. Google is very possessive of its user’s Security and takes every step to secure against unauthorized access. But there are many circumstances when you access your own Google account on a device, and it doesn’t recognize due to varied reasons. You can verify your identity on Google using the linked verification option, including your phone number and email address. But if you don’t know how to verify my identity on Google, you can follow the mentioned instructions to understand the verification process.
Verify your identity on an Android phone
You can even verify your Google identity on an Android phone after following the below simple steps:
- Open the Settings on your Android phone.
- Tap on Google from the list of available applications or services.
- Now tap on the Manage your Google account option.
- Now you can scroll to the right side and then tap on Security.
- After that, tap on the Security code under the Security.
- Now find the 10-digit verification code related to your Google account and enter it on a phone that you wish to sign in.
- Tap on the Continue tab, and then you will be logged in to your Google account after verifying your identity.
Verify through Google account recovery page
You can also verify your identity for Google account using the different recovery options you set up during the account creation, and you can follow the below steps to use these options:
- First of all, you visit the Google account recovery page verify identity from your preferred browser.
- Enter your email address and then click on the Next tab.
- Enter the last remember the password for your Google account or click on the Try another way option.
- Now you can select a preferred verification method such as a phone number where you will receive a verification code on your linked phone number.
- You can enter the received code and then click on Submit tab.
- After that, you can enter the new Google account password of your choice and then re-enter it to confirm.
With the help of the above-given steps and Google account recovery page verify identity, you can easily verify your identity on Google. If you are still confronting issues while verifying your identity on Google, you should contact the support team at Google for immediate assistance.