In this emerging era of technology, the practice of cybercrime is briskly increasing. Cyber attackers, using the fraudulent activities grab the credentials and misuse them. If it seems like any unauthorized PayPal account activity is encountered, do not wait for anything and report the doubtful action.
Report the Unauthorized Activity
Need not to worry about how to report the unauthorized activity as here is an effective procedure for the same.
- Firstly, you need to go to the Resolution Center.
- You will get the option of “Dispute a Transaction”. Click on it.
- From there, select Unauthorized transaction and then tap the Continue button to proceed.
- You will be redirected to a new page and from there you can follow the instructions to report the malicious transaction.
- After reporting the problem, the request will be processed immediately and the user will be protected against any unauthorized PayPal activity.
- While using your account, you should check the pre-approved billing agreement payment as the charge might arise from the service signed up in the past.
To check and cancel your pre-approved billing agreements, you can go through the following steps:
- Go to the Settings option of PayPal and click on the Payments option.
- In the given menu, select the option of Manage pre-approved payments.
- Then, you the email address or the merchant’s name that you are using.
- Tap the cancel button.
In this way, you can secure your account from unauthorized activities. If you are facing any trouble during the process, you do not hesitate to avail assistance from the experienced and expert assistants. Users can also dial PayPal helpline number to take help regarding their account.