You are having technical issues whenever using your Google account or its related services? Or do you need any other kind of help regarding the services provided by Google? Then it means you need immediate assistance, which is only possible when you will talk to a representative at the customer service team of Google. There are different options available that you can use to reach a human at Google to resolve the problems, and if you don’t know about it, you can follow the mentioned instructions.
Alternative Ways to Reach a Human at Google Customer Service
Reach via Online Chat
Google proffer the live chat support option that you can use to get in touch with a live representative regarding the different problems when using your Google account. You can get through the live chat option after following the below steps:
- Go to the official Google support page from your browser.
- Select a product or query for that you need assistance.
- On the next page, select the Chat option to contact a live person.
- Now you can online chat with a representative on the different queries.
Reach via Phone
Contacting the customer service team at Google is one of the best ways to connect with live representatives. If you don’t know how do I reach a human at Google, then follow the below IVR options:
- Dial Google phone number 1-866-2-Google (1-866-246-6453) between 6:00 am – 5:00 pm PST, Monday through Friday, and choose the language. For other Google products, please contact at 650-253-0000 from your phone.
- Press 1, for the account-related information.
- Press 2, for the payment or subscription.
- Press 3, for the general inquiries.
- Press 7, to get a human at Google.
Reach via Email
You can also send an email to Google at email@example.com after describing the issues you need assistance with. Then a live representative will get back to you with the required service as per your particular queries or problems.