Are you facing technical issues whenever using Verizon related services, or do you need any other help? Then contact the customer service team to get an immediate support from a live person regarding your problems. Verizon offers different modes of communications that every user can contact the customer service team to resolve the issues. You can use any preferred mode of communication to get a live person at Verizon and get quick assistance on every single problem related to Verizon, whether it’s an account or other.
Issues Can be Resolved via Verizon Customer Service Live Person
- Verizon password recovery or reset issues.
- Unable to sign in to Verizon account.
- Subscription or activation related issues.
- Payment or refund related issues.
- Verizon account configuration or set up related issues.
- Problems when creating a new Verizon account.
How Do I Speak to Someone at Verizon Customer Service?
Through Verizon Live Chat: Verizon proffer live chat support to its users, and one can use this option to get assistance from a live person on varied technical issues. During the online chat, you can share your problems with Verizon live person to obtain the required solutions. You need to follow the below steps to use the live chat option:
- Go to the official Verizon website from a browser.
- Look for the Contact Us section at the bottom right of the screen and then click on it.
- Click on Chat with Us tab.
- A new chat window will open to enter the required details and then start chatting with a representative.
- Now you can obtain a reliable answer to your different problems during the chat.
Through Verizon Phone Number: You can dial the Verizon customer service phone number and directly speak to a live person about your Verizon issues. They will resolve each technical issue related to your Verizon account very quickly, and you can follow the below IVR options during a phone call:
- Dial Verizon customer service number 1-877-596-7577 from your phone.
- Press 1, for Verizon account related queries.
- Press 2, for a refund or subscription.
- Press 7, to speak to a live person at Verizon.
Through Verizon Call Back Option: You can go through the call back option provided by Verizon, and the customer service team will call you back in a short time. You can make a call back request at Verizon through the below steps:
- Visit the official Verizon website.
- Click on the Contact Us section available at the bottom side.
- Click on the We’ll Call You tab.
- A new page will open where you can enter the required information and then click on Submit tab.
- After that, you will get a call back from Verizon, and you can discuss your queries with a live person to obtain the required assistance.
Through Social Media: You can also reach a Verizon live person using social media platforms like Facebook. You can directly send a message by describing the queries, and the customer support team will quickly get back to you with the required solutions. The social media team of Verizon is available 24/7 to assist its users on all sorts of technical issues related to Verizon.